Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Second visit! We last visited 10 years ago and only tried the gin. This time I met the raspberry liqueur and the Mr Black coffee liqueur. Oh yum! Also was tempted by the blood orange gin. Had to buy the lot, so lovely. Highly recommend. Love this local company.Written 6 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Recently refurbished, this library is quiet and equipped with so much choice. Staff are helpful and there aware plenty of work and reading spaces. A joy.Written 25 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Unsurpassed experience in the range from a recreational activity family fun day to international tuition. Attention to detail and consistency in classes in a supportive friend environment makes skating an opportunity to grow and enjoy all things on ice.Written 28 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Xtreme screen is worth the price. The older theatres have cramped seats and smell. Hoyts is renovating Erina, and what they’ve done so far is very good. However, the new toilets installed at the rear, near the Xtreme screens, already smell of urine. Perhaps management should check out the cleaning procedures?Written 19 July 2022
- I had a 1 hour hot stone massage and it was SERIOUSLY GREAT! An all over body reaxation experience which I highly recommend trying for yourself.Written 8 July 2023
- We purchased the $15 Super Session where it was supposed to be 2 hours of unlimited play on all video machines i.e. excluding the ticket machines for which you received 5 tokens to play. But as it turns out, that deal is quite untrue.
To begin, be aware there is such limited choice of gaming here because it is a tiny little place. On our visit, at least three machines were not working or dysfunctional. The major draw card, at least for our clan, was the car racing game which for no reasonable explanation, was not included. Air Hockey also not included. And there are no pinball machines here. A coupe of the games just locked up and froze mid game and had to be reset by one of only two staff, teenagers, one of which was so surly that simply answering a question was too much effort.
We were left then with a smattering of fairly ho-hum games, most of which would not normally be of interest. For mine, it was simply not good value. Paying outright for the games we wanted to play would have actually been cheaper. I left less than impressed with the whole experience.
I might recommend this only for parents who need an electronic baby sitter for a couple of hours with kids who are not too fussed what they are doing. For more enthusiastic gamers though, it is unlikely to entertain them for long. Meh.Written 27 January 2018
- On our weekend visit to Central Coast from Sydney, we discovered this gallery at Erina, found exactly the wall art that I was looking for my house and couldn't find in Sydney.Written 16 July 2018
- Completed the reactivate dive course at Dive Imports with Jess today.
Found the instruction relaxed, comprehensive and easy to follow. Testing conditions in the water were not a problem due to a thorough preparation. Will definitely continue with diving following this experience.Written 23 January 2021
Erina Attractions Information
|Saturday 11:11 am|