- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
11 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Nice for a picnic or a coffee. I walk through with friends chatting regularly. You meet lots of dogs and nice people. Grab a coffee and walk from one end to the other.Written 4 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was like one big family with everyone seated around tables so you got to chat with each other as well. Great view from any seat. Lovely staff.Written 6 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was a great place to go when it was raining outside. Priced well and the decor was lovely. Seats were comfyWritten 8 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lucky I heard about this at the hairdressers or would have driven straight past. Loved the variety of stores, plenty to look at and lovely environment. So many great places to eat! Stall holders were friendly and open to chatting with no pressure to buy. Movie theatre upstairs was quaint. seats comfy and air conditioning just right.Written 11 March 2020
- Well u want to renovate your shop, home or office , you want to decorate any room anywhere this is the place to go .
Not just another homewares it the only homewares u need to visit , i always check prices elsewhere and kylie comes through much cheaper tha all ive seen
I would go as far as saying Kylies Kandles and Homewares Is THE CHEAPEST HOMEWARES ON THE ENTIRE CENTRAL COASTWritten 21 October 2021
- The outside area that is under cover has a lovely view. The food is lovely and plenty of it. They have really good offers for seniors of very reasonable prices.However prices in general are good value.Written 12 March 2021
- Took my two daughters and their friends for a SUP with Karl. This was a great experience and a great way of having them spend time off their screens be getting active. They all loved it. A great way to spend 90 minutes.Written 9 October 2020
- Booked four stand up paddle boards over the Christmas break for my family to use. The service we received from the two guys working there was fantastic. Will definitely be coming back.Written 2 January 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Ettalong Beach
- The most popular things to do in Ettalong Beach with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Ettalong Beach on Tripadvisor