- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
13 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- As you stroll the couple of aisles in this outdoor, but covered market you will be inundated with sounds,colors, aromas and textures, even taste if you are sampling. The gusto with which these people embrace their lives is manifest and you will want buy a piece of it. Alas, you'll have some flavor in your bag, but the magic stays in the market.Carpe Diem my friendWritten 6 October 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- It is rare in a "tourist like traps" such as Vieste , to find a place with such a great and absolutely huge range and choice of wines, cheese, olives etc...etc...like this one. But the aspect that makes it the high quality place that it is, is the owner, Mr. Bua himself. The man is a great professional of the Food and Drink specialties of the Region as well as the location of Vieste itself. His knowledge of the wines of the Puglie Region as well as other Regions in the South of Italy, makes the "trip" to his shop a delight of surprises in taste and smell of the items he sells. In talking to this extremely nice and knowledgeable person, one knows one has come to the absolutely right place to purchase wines and other delicacies sold in his shop. So happy to have found him and have had the opportunity to "squeeze" from him the marvellous knowledge of all the good things this Region has to offer! Do not leave Vieste without buying something from this shop under the secure and special advice from this man.Written 9 October 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- It was a great experience to see someone share his passion for the art of producing olive oil. The tasting was amazing as well! Would recommend it, absolutely worth the money!Written 16 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Best apulianese aperitivo in town. Everything on the platter is produces by the owners: an infinite array of cheese, ham and salami, olive oil, bread and the vegetables in oil. Gotta love those sweet sun deied tomatoes!Written 15 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Why is this listed as a shop when it's predominantly a museum of natural history dealing with shell-bearing and other related sea creatures, with just a shop section at the front. On this basis, most other museums and attractions should be listed as "shops". On the TA map it is also shown as being in Foggia, when it is quite definitely in Vieste.
It is a private and very extensive collection, well labelled and split by genera into different cases. There are exhibits from just about everywhere in the world with a beach. It's more for viewing than interactive button pushing so will not suit all.
We found it fascinating to see so many different animals and the variety that exists within genera. There are explanatory panels around the walls in both English and Italian.
It's free and has limited opening hours.Written 27 October 2013This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I love my jewelry I bought at La Luna in Vieste! The owner is welcoming and helpful and designs distinctive pieces. I purchased a bracelet, earrings and a necklace and earrings set in Mother of Pearl. I get compliments when I wear them!Written 10 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Vieste
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping in Vieste:See more shopping for children in Vieste on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Vieste:See more budget-friendly shopping in Vieste on Tripadvisor