Churches & Cathedrals
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
19 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Well worth a visit. It is a small church in the centre of Sauze but has an amazing altar when you realise when it was built.Written 18 February 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's a difficult one. We were here in March 2020 and got to ski for one day on the best snow we've ever experienced before having to go home early due to C19. Thought we'd give it another go but as everyone knows the snow this year has not been the best. So positives - Sauze is a lovely little town with some great bars and restaurants. We were in a B&B so went to quite a few places to eat and if we go again would definingly do the same. The food out there is really too good to miss. Discovered Barbera d'Asti wine so another thumbs up. Found some great places to eat on the mountain too, Mavie over in San Sicario for pizza and Orso Blanco in Sportinia.
Now for the skiing. The Pisteurs are going a heroic job of keeping the pistes skiiable just. The blue goat track (blue 27) on the way back from the gondala. San Secario is not great and by the end of the week there were lots of stones coming through making me wish we had hire skis. The other choices to get down, two blacks were challenging as they were so hard. Some reds in San Secario are getting quite icy as are some of the shady, tree lined runs in Sauze. After two years out these were not the conditions either of us needed to get our confidence back but that's the luck of the draw with the weather. We did go to Sestriere a couple of times, snow was slightly better but it was definitely more crowded. We did have a great time but skiied a bit later then normal and finished a bit earlier to avoid slushy + crowds on the run into Sauze of an afternoon.
Would I go again? Yes, but I'd probably book last minute and only go if the snow is good or at any rate better than this year.
Would not go to Sauze to learn, Sestriere has much better nursery slopes. Some reds in Sauze are challenging and there are not many blues so if you are early intermediate Sauze may not be for you and not much for experts if you want miles of blacks. Lifts can be slow but on this holiday they were a welcome break!Written 9 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This church has an interesting history having served various uses over the centuries. Really tiny but lovely! Sometimes the best things come in small parcels!Written 12 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited the spa after a long day on the slopes. It was very relaxing and offered alot of different treatments, polite and very service minded staff. Fair prices.. Unfortunately the outside spa was not heated, and we could have used alittle help with how to use the salt room correct :) but overall a nice and cosy spa, and recommendable.Written 10 February 2018
- Wonderful bar with everything you want after a day on the slopes. We went most evenings and the back after Dinner. Tried several others but kept going back to Seggovia. The combination of a great atmosphere, great drinks and pricing all served by really friendly staff is a winner. The owner ( whose name I have forgotten 😊 sorry) has done a really great job of bringing it all together, employing great staff. Thanks to Valentina, Jonny a d the 2 Eduardo’s for making it so great! We will be back next year!Written 6 February 2022
- Great wine bar with wines from all over Italy. Free tapas were great. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Always a great atmosphere for aprez ski drinks and dinner.Written 19 March 2022
- Great Location, so nice to ski to the bottom of the slopes and only have to cross the road to leave your boots and skis.
The skis and boots were good and the staff very friendly and helpful
Highly recommendedWritten 17 February 2020
- I used the spa facilities here whilst staying at the Hotel Sauze earlier this month. You get a €10 discount if you show them a card available from the hotel reception which brought the price down to €20 euros for a basic session. Lockers and towels are included in the price and there is a spacious changing room. There is a good sized pool which you can swim in if you want and also includes shower and jacuzzi features. There are also good hot and cold steam rooms, a big sauna, and a relaxation room available. Most of the users are Italian or British/Irish so there is no problem if you want to keep your costume on!! This was easily the best spa I could find in Sauze and also the best value for money 😁Written 23 January 2020
- Came to Adventure Village with my sons (2 - 5 yo), my sister and her boyfriend bc we thought I’d be something nice to do in a hot sunny day. The lady at the reception very rudely told us there were no harness left for my 5 year old and that for my two year old “there was nothing to do inside the park”. We were pretty disappointed to be treated so badly, nevertheless we’ll try to give it another go some other day. Hopefully we’ll be treated well then.Written 19 August 2020
- Super teacher Caterina. I was really very impressed by Caterina's focus and enthusiasm. My son progressed so well.Icy in the morning soft later. My son was not as good as he thinks he is but maybe now he is. Private 1 on 1 lessons was the way to go!
Really attentive teacher Caterina helped my 13 year old improve.Written 3 January 2022
- Best ski hire shop I’ve ever been to, 20x better than any French ski shop. Couldn’t recommend it any more, shout-out to Lorenzo, an absolute gem. 10/10 must use. Love Gary/ryan ❤️Written 4 March 2022
- very good bar, good band with live music , decently priced , opened late .
Not to be missed if you want your ski trip to be complete.Written 13 April 2017
- Did not stay at hotel but used the SPA and booked a full body relax massage. Christina was excellent and I felt totally refreshed. Worth ever penny so if you are planning a massage, make sure you book ChristinaWritten 28 February 2014
Frequently Asked Questions about Sauze d'Oulx
- The best outdoor activities in Sauze d'Oulx according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Sauze d'Oulx on Tripadvisor