Top Attractions in Castiglione Della Pescaia
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Flamingo reserve, great biodiversity, lovely calm. Unfortunately not so confy with bikes and young kids due to wild nature and lack of directions and trails.Written 24 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- City of Castiglione Della Pescaia is old and it almost vanished due all pirate attacks until it made an Alliance with Pisa and citadel was built roughly 1000 years ago.
Main Castle is private residence, gives really meaning to that saying that my home is my castle. You can walk around many areas and you get really nice view over the city and coastal area.Written 7 May 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The beach is nice, you can bring your dog.Sometimes is a little busy but still nice to enjoy the beautiful beach.Written 6 September 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice public beach, unfortunately people don't respect nature, litter left even that trash bins available.
Beach is nice sandy, which becomes very hot, so remember to have flip-flops. Further south is private beach, where you can rent an umbrella and chair.Written 1 May 2018
- Well to say I felt quite spoilt. A little cabin to change in. Sun loungers and deck chairs and umbrella. All I was missing was the cocktail.😄Written 5 June 2018
- Beautiful places, great food, stunning view and great staff.
Perfect place to come and relax.
Perfect for kidsWritten 9 July 2021
- The Bagno was excellent with super good atmosphere. We enjoyed the very beautiful and calm beach all day as a private beach only for the guests!!
They have a restaurant inside the bagno and dishes were super great!! We had pasta with a Vino!!
The owner and all the staff are super friendly and this is one of the reasons to make us feel to come back again!!
Among all the bagnos, this is the best one!!Written 10 July 2016
- The Punta Ala beach is a bit more rocky than the others in the area, however the views of the sea are breathtaking.Written 12 November 2016
- Slightly amateurishly put together exhibition contains some curious objects worth seeing and an introductory film. Italian language needed to make the most of it.Written 3 October 2017
- My son and I would come for breakfast at the bar! Love the ambience! One Sunday, my husband and I ate for lunch at the bar. He ordered and paid right away for a pizza and a club sandwich, we ate it at the bar.
The next day, i came back with my son and some friends for an appetizer. The water whispered to me and told me that we ate and we forgot to pay. Good thing i kept the receipt and he and the cashier were both so embarrassed!
Hope it doesn’t happen again!!Written 25 July 2021
- great place to enjoy the beach in castiglione della Pescaia. unique spot. very clean and clear water. good serviceWritten 27 August 2016
- Nicely located in a natural pine wood, at walking distance from a beautiful shoreline.
A bit too crowded in August, and too many seasonal residents spoiling the camping beauty.
Toilets are OK.
Services are quite poor: overpriced and small market, check-out process outdated and ridiculously time consuming. It took 45 minutes to pay before leaving, as the receipt is manually prepared and there is only one person / counter dedicated to it.Written 4 September 2016
- This beach is in a nature area with between them some streets with apartments. We parked our car in the street under the trees (10 €/day). You can rent 2 beach beds and an umbrella for 10 €/day as well. Shower and toilet was included by means of a chip system which was very well organized. The water is quite shallow far into the sea so ideal with little children.Written 14 September 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Castiglione Della Pescaia
- The best day trips from Castiglione Della Pescaia according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all day trips from Castiglione Della Pescaia on Tripadvisor