Types of Attractions
Spas & Wellness
Spas & Wellness
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Peaceful, comfortable, friendly, well-equipped, lovely pool. Several yoga classes per day - Qi Gong too - under beautiful bamboo dome. Good mix of people, old and young. Close to beach, next door to stores and restaurants, but the on-site restaurant is excellent for breakfast and lunch. Highly recommended.Written 24 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had Sophia’s breakfast oatmeal loaded with fruit and seeds. Absolutely delicious. Also scrambled tofu with homemade bread, pineapple jam. avocado slices. Couldn’t eat all of our food. Also enjoyed a peanut butter, chocolate smoothie with dates. Delicious! A wonderful breakfast for $13.Written 24 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great experience and great instructor. Totally recommend. The class was an air yoga. Very interesting and good for your bodyWritten 22 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stayed at Rachael’s place for three nights and were bummed we couldnt stay longer! Rachael and her staff are super nice; we had good talks with her and she provided everything we could wish for: tips on restaurants and sites, bikes to travel around the island and a tasty breakfast every morning.
The price is low considering you get an incredibly clean and spacious room. You’re close enough to everything to walk but far away to have absolute peace and quiet in the garden and pool. My girlfriend took a yoga class and loved it!Written 17 October 2019
- Never done yoga before.
Great for starters with 2 sessions running daily (7.30am + 5pm).
Really nice instructor who makes you feel welcomed and comfortable to go at your own pace.
Have decided to try most mornings for my stay in Gili T... recommend anyone to try at least onceWritten 19 October 2016
- My boyfriend and I did several times Yoga at Coco Cabana and we loved it! Erin showed us new Yoga poses and we really liked her way to teach! I would highly recommend to do Yoga with her, thank you again, it was a pleasure! 💗Written 25 January 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Gili Islands
- These are the best places for couples seeking yoga & pilates in Gili Islands:See more yoga & pilates for couples in Gili Islands on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly yoga & pilates in Gili Islands:See more budget-friendly yoga & pilates in Gili Islands on Tripadvisor