Gardens • Playgrounds
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- One of the better designed mini golf course we have played Very enjoyable and had a great time Choice of 2 courses both very good
Comes with a higher price.Written 7 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a way to finish the day, winery, brewing, gin distillery all in one beautiful location. Great to spend the afternoon & The RNH crew will be backWritten 30 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We thoroughly enjoyed our wine tasting here. We tasted five different wines of our choice which was nice. The tastings were not rushed and each glass was marked with two letters so we knew which one was which. I see that there are a lot of reviews of food but from my outstanding the Vineyards are not the same business as the restaurant. So if you would like some nice wines, I would highly recommend a visit here.Written 17 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Facilities is good but food is very expensive, small locker is $15 ! Feeling being rip off.will not recommend other to goWritten 10 January 2023
- Ocean Grove Nature Reserve is a haven for wildlife. Good rains have meant that the billabongs are brim full of water. Foliage is lush. The Ocean Grove Nature Reserve has several paths running through it, pick the one that suits your level of ability and available time; some tracks take several hours to complete. The Nature Reserve will take you back to the time when native bushland covered the Bellarine Peninsula. By the way, it's a great place for a picnic; wood-fired BBQs are available.Written 10 October 2022
- This is one of those places that needs a bit of a tidy up but doesn’t affect what you can purchase.....and if you feel the fruit is NQR think about making jams or pickles, friendly helpful staff, especially the old chap.....lots of knowledge there! And you can get a coffee to keep you going!Written 18 March 2020
- Friends and I were looking for a good activities to do around Geelong as we are planning to head to Little Creatures. When we saw the place outside, we were hoping it is good as it is very average and lots of kids (maybe not suitable for us). We had the Maze and Mini Golf for $17 per adult. Maze was surprising fun and had so much of fun and definitely got lost! Haha. Then head and play Mini Golf which is soooo much fun too! Really recommend the place.Written 29 February 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Wallington
- The most popular things to do in Wallington with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Wallington on Tripadvisor
Wallington Attractions Information
|Friday 7:57 pm|