Tours near Semaphore
Book these experiences to see what the area has to offer.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Went for a walk along this beach and it is quite beautiful. There was some skydiving happening which was pretty cool and I did love the park reserve for the children to play and picnic if you did not want the sand in your toes.Written 26 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Enjoyed a leisurely stroll out to the end of the jetty, it is very well maintained and wide, so that there is plenty of room for everyoneWritten 27 May 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was just STUNNING to see a Carousel in such great condition. Takes you back in time to a wonderful era. The music and 40 horses going around at speed and up and down is just dreamlike. The children and mums LOVED it! A pity it is hidden away a bit under a small top tent down in the park. So many people do not know its there. Thanks Rotary Club for keeping this TREASURE alive.Written 28 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We sat here and had lunch, while watching the various activities going on around us. There are numerous seating areas some are under cover.Written 15 May 2021
- Visited on Saturday 29th February. No visit to Semaphore would be complete without checking out this piece of early history. Also you get goods views of the beach and jetty from it's raised position.Written 8 June 2020
- Visited on Saturday 29th February. We covered most of this route during our visit to the area checking it out. A great way to see what's on offer there.Written 8 June 2020
- Great open space, beach front, children’s play area, lots of space - awesome? Easy parking and a great suburban beach front area to play, rest and relax in!Written 17 June 2018
- The memorial is for the sea captains, officers and men of sailing ships that visited Port Adelaide. Their names are recorded on the memorial plaque.
This memorial is also for the European mariners who transported people and property for many years. The early settlers landed in Adelaide.
The European history of South Australia owes much to the mariners who transported people and property in Adelaide over the years right through from the first settlers in the 1830s. The early settlers of South Australia landed in Port.Written 1 January 2019
- We were only able to view Fort Glanville from the outside because for some obscure reason this fantastic piece of history isn't open again until much later in the year. This attraction should be open all year round.Written 7 July 2018
- Loved this vintage and antiques shop. So many interesting things to see and buy. The shop had just opened on the day we visited and we will definitely be back.Written 29 November 2023
- Great iconic cinema. Great ticket prices to every session. My “go to” cinema. Cool deco and classic feel.Written 29 November 2023
- Great little steam engine run by knowledgeable, passionate volunteer staff. The kids love getting off of the train and watching the staff push the engine around on the man-powered turntable at the Fort Glanville stop. It is a short up-and-back trip perfect for young kids or any train enthusiast. It also gives you a good tour of the playgrounds and bike track along the foreshore if you haven't been to semaphore before.Written 21 January 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Semaphore
- The best outdoor activities in Semaphore according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Semaphore on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Semaphore with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Semaphore on Tripadvisor
Semaphore Attractions Information
|Saturday 12:07 am|