- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
14 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This place has a good vibe and is different from the whole city. Interesting decorations, paintings etc. It’s cool to sit by the river, have a drink and chill.Written 2 May 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely outdoor area, service was good.
Food was ok - menu a bit mixed and you're not sure whats served hot or cold - if its vegan or vegetarian doesn't show well either.
A place I would suggest for drinks with a group of friends definitely, but maybe not for dinner.Written 15 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I love the venue, it is old and charming. I have been to a lot of different arrangements, and love how the venue change mood. Like book launch, concerts and the Sunday marked.
I don’t like that they don’t serve the alcohol in plastic glasses when they have concerts. One time I was there, the vocalist fell at the floor, and cut himself at the glass fragments...
They should also fix the entrance where you show your ID. They check you at the bridge, and it is easy to loose your ID in the river...Written 23 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This venue is both for rent for weddings, birthdays, events etc and twice a week, on thue and fri Oslo's tango community gathers for dance nights.Written 4 October 2016
- We came here 21:30 and had to pay 100 kr to get in so early. There was no one there, and the music was really loud you had to scream to the bartender just to get something. Table was so sticky, also the floors. When you walked over your shoes stuck to the floor. We asked them to wash the table, and it took 4 people to find a cloth to wash with... so maybe thats why the tables where so sticky.. they dont clean... Not coming back here..Written 9 September 2018
- NOX/ Sollihagen is a nice looking club with decent drinks. The vast majority of the visitors are nicely dressed and polite. The staff and especially the guards are not that nice and some even tried to hit on some of the girls in our group and acted quite sleazy. Incredible unprofessional behavior.Written 28 August 2018
- Went here for drinks before a concert. It was a sunny day and they had an outdoor seating area with a food truck which was popular. But since it was a designated area you could not cross the street and over to the bar with your drink. These rules makes it all a bit tricky! Internasjonalen has been a popular spot, but seeing it in daytime I was wondering what the hype was all about. The guests were old adults, not a hip crowd. They had an okay bar menu, but when I asked for a drink on a chalk board they had no idea and said it was a special promotion served at an event months ago. Was surprised to see a bar staff being so unknowledgable about general standard cocktails.
Okay place, but will probably try somewhere else next time!Written 3 October 2018
- I just got kicked out because they just wanted to earl more money on people going in. I payed 15€ too be there for one hour just to get kicked out because I didn’t have a ticket for leaving my sweather in their closet.. I tried to explain that my friend had the ticket but they still kicked me out, so we just left because it wasn’t worth it.. it’s the worst bar I’ve ever been at and nobody should go there.Written 7 September 2019