Things to Do in Heraklion
Browse by Category
A$19.75 per adult
Popular: Booked by 323 travellers!
A$100.38 per adult
Popular: Booked by 320 travellers!
A$153.03 per adult
Popular: Booked by 101 travellers!
A$26.31 per adult
Popular: Booked by 111 travellers!
A$65.82 per adult
Popular: Booked by 514 travellers!
A$143.46 per adult
Popular: Booked by 142 travellers!
Top Attractions in Heraklion
Types of Things to Do in HeraklionTours (90)Transportation (74)Outdoor Activities (52)Shopping (51)Sights & Landmarks (47)Food & Drink (36)Boat Tours & Water Sports (26)Fun & Games (16)Nightlife (13)Museums (10)Spas & Wellness (8)Classes & Workshops (8)Nature & Parks (5)Water & Amusement Parks (1)Casinos & Gambling (1)Traveller Resources (1)
Frequently Asked Questions about Heraklion
- West Crete Day Tour: Chania, Rethymno, Lake Kournas - from Heraklion region
- Off-Road Buggy Adventure in Crete
- 5-hour Crete Pirate Ship Cruise: Sissi, Malia, and Stalis with Lunch
- Zeus Cave-Traditional-Villages-Old Wind Mills-Olive Oil Factory-Small Group.
- Agios Nikolaos Mirabello Bay Full-Day Sailing Trip
What are the top attractions to visit in Heraklion?
What are the best outdoor activities in Heraklion?
What are the best day trips from Heraklion?
The best day trips from Heraklion according to Tripadvisor travellers are: