Sports Complexes • Bars & Clubs
448 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 448
What travellers are saying
- Pretty fun activity to do with friends on a rainy day! The coaches are really cool and we had an awesome time!Written 22 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Friendly staff and challenging and thematic escape rooms. The puzzles were fun but not easy, and tension kept increasing as we were running out of time. The bar was also niceWritten 4 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Old Crow is a hidden gem in Zurich’s nightlife scene. This cozy cocktail bar offers an inviting and nostalgic atmosphere, perfect for a night of expertly crafted drinks and conversation. The mixologists here are true artists, crafting innovative and delicious cocktails that are a true delight. The cocktail menu is extensive, featuring both classic favorites and unique creations. The bar’s dedication to quality and creativity is evident in every sip. The intimate setting and friendly staff create a sense of camaraderie, making it an ideal place to unwind and enjoy the art of mixology. If you’re looking for a bar that offers top-notch cocktails in a relaxed setting, Old Crow is the place to be in Zurich.Written 1 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Back in Geneva for the summer, my last Saturday was a GREAT night! Music, vibe and staff just ROCKED IT! thank you! They will see me often!Written 10 July 2020
- The location is amazing and the interior design beautiful. Food was good and service pleasant. You have to queue a little as the place is so popular - you have to book well in advance.
This restaurant is family friendly :)))Written 19 February 2019
- Great local bar in Zermatt. Super staff, outstanding cocktails, particularly G&Ts, holiday spritz. Cozy, friendly and roaring fireplace. Popcorn and cured meat snacks.Written 26 December 2022
- The bar came highly recommended and did not disappoint. Great music playing in the background, fantastic craft drinks by Owner Justin. Real nice guy and advised where to eat and hear live music in town. Stopped by there a few times during our stay. Turned us on to a great Swiss white wine as well.Written 20 October 2023
- Loved every moment of time we spent at this pub! Met some really nice people with whom we shared our weekend vibes! The food wand beer was amazingly nice! Would recommend to anyone who wants to chill out after a hectic chilly trip to Matterhorn.Written 18 December 2022
- Nice cool bar located in great spot.
Large range of drinks and very good staff. The vibe of the place was great and customers were layback and chilled . No loud crew just everyone enjoying the surroundingsWritten 12 November 2023
- Unexpected we decided to something in the evening and ended up in the smallest whiskey bar on earth. Without knowledge of basically any whiskey we got to know the bartender who explained us everything! During the evening the bar got fuller every hour and for each whiskey there was a story to hear.
After a couple of whiskey the night ended with something very special! One of the most expensive and meanwhile exclusive whiskey on earth!
I would absolutely recommend everyone stepping by if possible! Doesn't matter if he/she drinks whiskey or not!
Check the website beforehand if it's open.
Thanks for the great and unique experience!Written 25 August 2022
- Yiannis was such an engaging bartender. His recommedations for wine and beer were spot on. We talked about everything from horses (ask him) to music. Sorry that we had to catch the train back down the mountain.Written 21 June 2023
- Great bar in the centre on Zürich Old Town, with a great choice of wines and spiritous, especially a huge whiskey collection.
The atmosphere of the place is great, prices are high.Written 8 September 2023
- Stunning and unusual cocktails. Wished we had time to stay longer but, given the excellent choice of cocktails, it would have become dangerous!
If you're in doubt what to choose (and you will be), speak with the barman and he'll help. Couple of English guys running the place and they really know their stuff.Written 16 May 2022
- While on a weekend away we found this little gem
What a great mini golf experience.
Staff friendly, great drinks.
Golf was different to any crazy golf played anywhere else would recommend to anyone visiting Geneva.Written 11 November 2023