Trams • Public Transportation Systems
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
142 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 142
What travellers are saying
- A friend in Orvieto suggested we park at Scandicci and take the Tranvia into Florence's central station. Even with GPS it was hard to find the parking area at the Scandicci terminus. It was harder to get back to the autostrada. But if you can figure this out, the Tranvia is quick, cheap, and easy - and there's a pleasant café in the Scandicci terminal.Written 12 December 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had a very good experience with Alessandro. He promptly picked us up at our apartment in Rome, and took us to Assisi, and then to our apartment in Florence. He was timely, friendly, able to provide good information, and knowledgeable. He also provided some excellent dinner recommendations near our apartment in Florence. Finally, Alessandro went above and beyond the call of duty by returning an item to us the next day that we had left behind in the van. We would highly recommend Alessandro.Written 27 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Alessandro provided us with a tour of a Carrara marble quarry. He drove us from our hotel in Florence to the quarry. Once there, he supplied us with a private vehicle, driver & guide to give an in-depth tour of the quarry. We also stop at a marble sculptor's workshop. Watching a marble sculpture being created was amazing. After the tour, he drove us to a beautiful restaurant for lunch. At the end of our trip, he drove us to the hills overlooking Florence. It was a wonderful tour that we will always remember.Written 28 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We bumped into this guy outside the dumo after a long day and couldn’t be bothered to walk back to our accommodation so asked for a lift. Best decision we made! So funny and so much fun and very informative!Written 19 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- One of the best company in touring in florance.
We like his companion and escorting us, respectful, aware of everything in the country. Best of luck.Written 14 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had a great time on our day trip to Siena and San Gimignano. Marco was great, providing commentary about Florence, the Tuscany region and life in general living in Italy. His English was very good and our conversations were interesting. Marco was flexible and very helpful providing advice on what to see and where to go. He even got us reservations at a great restaurant in Siena which turned out to be the best meal we had in Italy. I highly recommend this tour and Marco as a driver in particular.
Written 22 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We used Filippo’s services 3x while in Italy. He went out of his way to help us when our bags never arrived. He accommodate last minute changes due to unforeseen circumstances with grace, ease and flexibility. We had the best time with him during our day trip through Tuscany and his recommendations were superb! We are recommending him to everyone we know and couldn’t stop raving about how amazing his services were to the guests at the wedding we attended in Tuscany. You will not be disappointed; plus his rates are better than many of the other options advertised. Book with Filippo!Written 15 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We used Deluxe Limo for a variety of services during our trip to Italy, and they were consistently excellent. In particular, I want to recommend the transfer between Rome and Florence. We had a group of 7 people, including some older folks who don't walk very well, and we decided to book a sprinter van to take us instead of trying to wrestle with all our luggage on the train. It was a wonderful decision! The company was so friendly and helpful. One way, the company set up a cheese making class in Pienza and a visit to a winery in Montepulciano, and the other way, the company set up a tour of Siena. Those were some of the best things we did during our whole vacation, and we never would have been able to do that if we had just taken the train between the cities. Communication with the company was always good, and the sprinter vans were very comfortable. Particular compliments to Francesco who drove us from Rome to Florence, he was really great! Airport transfers on both ends also were easy and efficient.Written 15 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We were very impressed with this company because they aim to please and were very professional. Alessandro, not sure of the spelling, was our driver for the day. He was from Florence, spoke excellent English, very personable, and went above and beyond. The classic Mercedes minivan was very comfortable for our family of three.
Our tour consisted of visiting the beautiful Val D'Orcia which included Pienza, Montalcino, and Montepulciano. Our first stop was the Brunello winery. Michael, our guide at the winery, was excellent in describing the wines and was not pushy to purchase. The wine was fabulous and couldn't resist having bottles sent home. For lunch, Alessandro made a reservation at a restaurant in Pienza which overlooked the valley. The food, wine and view were memorable. We enjoyed shopping in Pienza, famous for their delicious pecorino cheese.
Montepulciano, was a city built on a hill, and appreciated our driver dropping us at the top and then picking us up at the bottom. We opted for a tour of the Ricci winery which was in an underground cave.
We thoroughly enjoyed our personalized tour with a wonderful driver, seeing beautiful scenery with fabulous food and wine.
We would highly recommend!Written 19 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We drove with Martino for two days. A lovely trip was arranged with lots to see and learn.
Our driver Martino was so pleasant and informative, spoke excellent English and is very knowledgeable. Equally important was his driving skill and ease of getting around. He was very flexible and concerned that we were happy.
It is so much nicer to relax and be transported. We will definitely use him for our next trip to Italy!Written 30 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We only had a couple of days in Florence and really wanted to see some of the Tuscany towns and scenery outside of Florence- This tour was fantastic and met all of our expectations-would recommend to anyone that wants to see some of the sights outside of the city of Florence!Written 6 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The trip was very good, thank you Max for all your help. The tour guides were personable and informative, Massimo was an excellent driver. He’s knowledgeable and gracious and eager to ensure we enjoyed our travels. The cooking class was fine though not extensive, the truffle hunt was fun and the lunch which followed was exquisite. Overall, we had a great trip and would definitely use your service again.Written 6 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We recently took a small group tour through the Santa Maria del Fiore museum, baptistery, and Duomo climb in Florence. We could not have enjoyed it more thanks in large part to the professional quality of our guide, Cosetta. She was extremely knowledgeable and conducted our 2 hour tour at a pace we could (as older tourists) keep pace with. We thoroughly enjoyed it and would highly recommend her to anybody considering a guided tour.Written 26 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had an all around positive experience with Chianti Drivers. We had booked a tour guide in Siena through a friend, so we requested a driver so that we could enjoy the trip, make a quick stop in San Gimignano, and then on to Siena where we would take the train back to Florence at the end of the day. Chianti Drivers was very helpful setting that up and did not pressure us to upgrade. With Simone, we got way more than just a driver! He was relaxed, personable, and a very good driver. Simone shared so much about the area as we drove - first out of Florence then into the countryside en route to San Gimignano. He had some amazing viewpoints for us - one outside of SG and another inside and high up, which was welcome because the tower wasn't open given the early-ish hour of our visit. He was patient while we took photos and kindly took some of us. Our destination outside of Siena at a private home was in a hard to find place on bumpy roads. Simone kindly called our host and got more precise directions. He went above and beyond and allowed us to have a beautiful and relaxing experience in Tuscany. The rates were very reasonable in comparison with other companies, maybe even on the lower side, but it is still something that feels like a luxury (for us), which I highly recommend. We will use Chianti Drivers again when we return.Written 19 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Good option for vegetarians in East Coast Singapore. The lunch thai combos are vale for money and a complete meal with soup, salad and main dish (pad thai or green curry with brown rice)Written 16 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Florence
- These experiences are best for transportation in Florence:
- Florence Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Shore Excursion To Florence And Pisa From La Spezia
- Private 4-Hour Tour of Florence with private driver and guide with Hotel pick-up
- Florence Airport Private Departure Transfer
- PRIVATE TRANSFER: from Florence to Cinque Terre with private chauffeur
- These are the best places for budget-friendly transportation in Florence:See more budget-friendly transportation in Florence on Tripadvisor