- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Food & Drink
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- My daughter has celiac disease and we saw this place on a blog. Our first night in Florence we walked to eat dinner at Le Botteghe di Donatello. It was misty and a little cold and we found the hot food very satisfying. My husband got the Sette Pecatte (seven sins) pasta gluten free and it was delicious. My children loved their gluten free pizzas. I did not love my carbonara but it might be more because I don’t really love eggs so I’m not sure why I ordered Carbonara. Our waiters were warm and friendly and spoke wonderful English but allowed us o practice Italian too. The views are amazing of Brunelleschi’s Duomo and the church.
We went back another night and the food was fine but not hot. I like my food HOT. The pasta was good but I just wanted it hot. I’m sure they would’ve heated it up for me but I just didn’t ask. We found the service to be good. Are you fine traveling in Italy or Spain the waiters give you more time to eat and so if you want to hurry it up you can just grab their attention. My gluten free family was very happy! Just make sure to stay consistent on the temperature. Our first night the food was hot and delicious.Written 1 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Gelateria have nice gelato and their prices are similar to those of many others. Sure they pile up the cones, but you want to finish the gelato quickly before it melts away onto your hand and on to the ground!Written 18 August 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I'd always wanted to learn how to make pasta from scratch and Food For Friends was perfect - a really fun course, that's super friendly and inspirational in equal measure. Francesca is a hoot - she jokingly brought a ruler out to measure my ravioli squares as I was being so anal about them! If you want to learn how to make pasta in a fun environment, in the home of a true Italian with the equally lovely Jacqui who is on hand to translate you really can't go wrong. I highly recommend!Written 7 August 2013This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Florence
- These places are best for other food & drink in Florence:See more other food & drink in Florence on Tripadvisor