- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Great week end, stadium a little tired and seats dirty.
No alcohol sold on site ( no wonder they lost it for next year)Written 29 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Loved the dj’s which I came for.
I have visited a lot of festivals (outside of Spain) and this was on my list because of the line up and location on the beach.
However, I was shocked by the poor logistics around the festival:
Entering the festival was a real challenge. You don’t want to mind waiting. Hundreds of people (maybe thousandso) need to show their ticket to just 1 or 2 hosts that will manually check your ticket. Then security, same limited number of staff and then the bonus: 1 man scanning your ticket and 1 man providing you a bracelet and then try to scan it a couple of times. Imagine 100.000 visitors in this inefficient process.
Waiting for drinks is ok. Not sure if this is because of the high prices.
Waiting for food however is a nightmare. Apart of the medium quality there is only 3 caravans with hotdogs and tortilla chips open. Again for 100.000 people.
Didn’t the organizers travel to festivals like in the Netherlands or Belgium to see how you do catering...? Might be a good advice.
You pay an extra 2€ per glass deposit. After 3am there is only one booth open for refund. When you see more than 100 people standing in this line, you skip this and lose your refund. What a cash cow for them.
Again, great line up but poor organization.Written 30 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Is it possible, in any way, to hear music for free outside concert area on Port Forum?
To just sit somewhere and chill and hear some band??
Anyone tried? Thanks!! :)Written 26 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- In the beginning I was not sure 100% if it will be so good, but thanks to my wife we went on sonar day friday and saturday night and it was amazing.
Definitely we will come next year if it will be possible.Written 11 July 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The Barcelona Comedy Festival over the years has brought the very best in stand-up comedy to Barcelona, and myself and many friends have been so grateful for the chance to see the World's best in Barcelona, and to end up with Eddie Izzard in a small but cosy venue was just the icing on the cake!! Brilliant work GG!!
SteveWritten 23 November 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.