Things to Do in Cork
Browse by Category
$76.68 per adult
Popular: Booked by 3,759 travellers!
$72.56 per adult
Popular: Booked by 490 travellers!
$53.95 per adult
Popular: Booked by 1,661 travellers!
$55.34 per adult
Popular: Booked by 1,380 travellers!
Top Attractions in Cork
Types of Things to Do in CorkNightlife (87)Sights & Landmarks (71)Tours (63)Shopping (59)Outdoor Activities (41)Fun & Games (32)Museums (26)Transportation (24)Spas & Wellness (19)Nature & Parks (18)Concerts & Shows (18)Boat Tours & Water Sports (16)Food & Drink (15)Classes & Workshops (10)Casinos & Gambling (2)Traveller Resources (2)Events (1)
Things to Do in Cork by NeighbourhoodCentre (108)Montenotte (28)Ballintemple (20)Shandon (12)Sunday's Well (12)Mardyke (9)Douglas (3)University College (1)Rochestown (1)
Frequently Asked Questions about Cork
- Blarney Castle Day Tour from Dublin Including Rock of Cashel & Cork City
- The best of Cork the “Real Capital” private walking tour
- Blarney Castle, Kinsale and Cork Highlights on a private Full-day tour
- Cork & Cobh Panoramic Tour + Whiskey tasting in Jameson Distillery in Midleton
- Ring of Kerry Day Tour from Cork: Including Killarney National Park
What are the top attractions to visit in Cork?
What are the best outdoor activities in Cork?
What are the best day trips from Cork?
The best day trips from Cork according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
What are the most popular things to do in Cork with kids?