- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
34 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 34
What travellers are saying
- Hands down one of the best experiences of my life. Such a fun tournament, wonderful tennis, great atmosphere and the most amazing staff. We were lucky enough to visit in 2018 and 2019 before the tournament was cancelled for COVID in 2020. As we all recover and start looking to travel again, if you can get a ticket don’t turn it down, just go. You won’t regret it. I also highly recommend strawberries and cream for every tournament you watch on your couch thereafter.Written 31 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- First time we have been, really enjoyed it. However, it did get VERY busy by lunchtime, with long queues for any food or drink. There was a ridiculous shortage of places to sit once it was busy, nowhere near what was needed for all the people there. Nowhere just to rest for 10 mins. Would be a nightmare on a wet day.
Overall, enjoyed it - but won’t rush back.Written 12 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is our second visit to winter wonderland and it has improved massively over the years. The organisation getting into the event was better, even with the covid restrictions. So much more to enjoy now, loads more food stalls, rides and little shops. There were maps dotted around so you could see where you were and wanted to go and plenty loos! Can’t wait to return againWritten 16 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Brought my mum and my autie son to see this exhibition. Enjoyed it very much. Would have liked to have seen more but the way it was laid out meant I could take through the exhibits with my son and ensure he could see them all. He was impressed and learned a lot. A lovely collection.Written 17 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- After all the careless happenings happening around the world, this years Nottinghill carnival was narrowed down to a few street parties, and a mini rememberence walk that started from Nottinghill station, this truly showed that Black Lives do Matter.
see you next year.Written 1 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Great match! Entering tennis from both of them; Federer the better man at the end of the day. Sorry to the Djokovic fans. :|
Beside the tennis, the venue. Well organised necessary security checks in place. Must say though, EXPENSIVE FOOD! £10 JUST FOR HALF A SANDWICH AND 500ml WATER!!!
But that kind of price is expected at a venue like the O2 so, eat downstairs at a place like Wasabi for Brunch, as after the doubles match it’s 12:00 and you are starving.
Or you could sneak food in... ;)Written 26 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My friends and I have been going to the Taste of London food festival for many years. It’s the start of our Christmas. However this year was very disappointing. There was no Christmas feel as before. It was not decorated very well, Just a few small trees around with no decorations on them. The biggest disappointment was, there were very few food stalls, we were all hoping to come home with various unusual cheeses, pâtés, biscuits etc., as we had done in the past. There were mostly bars and alcohol stalls, All very expensive.Written 21 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This as my first visit to watch the London Marathon and went with family to support Ollie on his 1st marathon. Traveled by rail into London Waterloo arriving just before 11. The bulk of the runners depart at 10.10 local so wea arrived to be able to watch Ollie pass the 10 mile mark. Using the Official Virgin Tracker we were able to monitor Ollie’s progress and regulars updates maintained. Atmosphere is amazing and lots of encouragement to the runners. Moved onto the Embankment via the London Underground, contactless or Oyster Card in seedless and on the day a party vibe even on the tube. Next stop the 20 mile and a street band were brilliant playing non stop adding to a great carnival feel. From there a short walk up to the Mall to watch the finish and cheer on Ollie as he smashed under 4 hours. The whole day was a great experience, lots of positivity and with the aid of the host of information from the organisers you can plan locations to support the runners or chose a pitch for the whole event. Best runners complete in just over 2 hours and spare a thought for the costumed runners who are 4 hours and beyond. Noose comfortable shoes, travel light and check the weather forecast. Download the app, track individuals by name or race number in advance. My congratulations to Ollie and all the runners who competed but the real winners are the hundreds of charities who benefit from the hard work and dedication of the runners, the volunteers and support staff. Well done all.Written 7 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We were concerned at the restricted opening hours of some gardens on receiving the booklet, and were lucky to be visiting with a friend who knew shortcuts, and also other free gardens eg St Olaves church, Salters garden and the postmans garden which added to the experience. Lovely weekend with great range of gardens.Next year we will visit another map area, plan a route and search out the freebies. Highly recommended.Written 14 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I was lucky enough to see both of them, 2018 and 2016. It is truly amazing, it's cold and the city is full of light and people are happy and walking around smiling, it really is unique and you cannot control the smile while you discover your city under so many different lights. If you take some music it's simply bliss.Written 15 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This event is excellently organised. We went on Ladies day with our two adult daughters. All the girls loved getting dressed up in their smart summer dresses. Tip: Wear wedges not heals on grass !!!
The polo is of the highest standard and it’s great to watch as you are right at the side the pitch (obviously protected by a low chest high barrier).
The food on site is really good. Lots of choices and definitely in the “posh takeaway” category.
Lots of bars: gin bars, pimms bars, cocktail bars and general bars.
There are even a few pop up shops to browse!
There is lots of bench table seating and seats in a grandstand if you prefer that. The bench table seats go very quickly so you need to get there early to grab one.
All in all a great day out and around £40+ a ticket for a whole day entertainment with three polo matches seems like a fair price.
The website has all the details on how to get there and what’s available. So just google the name and you will get it.
PS: full security check to get in and you can only bring one bottle of water each... No food or drink allowed.Written 19 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We happened upon the event while strolling. Fun and modern. Lots of young people and families. The Somerset House is the perfect venue. It was crowded and exhibits went deep into the bowels of the House. The scented wallpaper room was our favorite.Written 22 September 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I paid over £500 for the weekend. including accommodation in London, food, festival tickets, and transport. it was not worth it! my friends can agree. it was so unhygienic. i won't be returning. if they had an option for an inclusive ticket that included a food voucher for weekend ticket holders and bus passes I would be more inclined to return.Written 29 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- If you fancy 4 hours of excess then this is the place for you. Two floor of people offering every drink imaginable, beers, ciders, spirits, wines of all sorts from everywhere, cocktails, anything you could imagine. From the thrifty to the extravagant there was a world of choice. There is also coffees, teas and soft cold drinks. There is food to keep you stable, perhaps not as much as in previous years, but what food they do offer is of the quality you'd expect. There are also classes and formal tastings should you need some relief. An absolutely fantastic way to spend an afternoon.
As we overheard another visitor say, when the doors open it's like going into battle!!Written 17 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This event must be avoided at all costs if:
1) it rains
2) its freezing cold
I was reluctant to go down Central London to see the NYE fireworks. Needless to say we weren't' smart enough to purchase tickets for a prime location in advance.
After some research online, we agreed that the best FREE location was going to be Lambeth Bridge.
We go there around 10:30 and it wasn't too crowded. It started getting busy around 11:30 but it was manageable. We watched the show and slowly made our way to Pimlico station. We got home by 1am.
Easy to get in, easy to get out.
I am not sure why people pay £10 to be in a super crowded, condoned-off area when you can see the same thing from a bridge that gives you full view of the London Eye.Written 13 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about London
- These are the best places for kid-friendly events in London:See more events for children in London on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking events in London:See more events for groups in London on Tripadvisor