5 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- What a delightful creative outdoor gallery full of perfectly curated art by local Aussie artists. Worth a trip from Melbourne. Originality, color and life with a distinctly local flavor. Featuring some excellent artists but I specially dig the work of Grant. His work is beautifully crafted and suits the Australian style. Can’t recommend this place enough. And also great local bakery for a baguette and a coffee. Don’t miss this joint.Written 22 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is very special to have this Gallery operating in Meeniyan. We would not know of our local talent if this Gallery was not open to showcase the beautiful work some people do in the area.Written 26 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a pleasant surprise this was if you’re not expecting too much from the 20 something dollar green fees.
Lots of character, interesting dog legs, water hazards and a feeling that the many volunteers who help the part time green keeper care about their course.
Wonderful view and friendly service from the clubhouse for the after golf refreshmentsWritten 5 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely little town that is surprisingly busy. The hall is the community hub and usually has interesting events. Located in middle of Main Street is a nice little war memorialWritten 3 December 2019
- A very pretty little park. Has a great Rotunda with seating. Two BBQ's. Water. Right next door. towards the Rail Trail, is the Community Garden. Worth a look. OUTER SPACE art works is right next door.Written 26 December 2019
Meeniyan Attractions Information
|Friday 8:55 pm|