Nature & Wildlife Areas • Parks
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Great views. Went on Squirrel trail and Observation point. Could use more signage on trails, maybe with colour coding?Written 24 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We have been going to Saint John for almost 2 decades and finally decided to go on the brewery tour. It was a wonderful tour and Ashley, our tour guide was so knowledgeable and had a wonderful sense of humor. The samples were great and not just a shot size sample, but like 4oz glasses samples. My husband tried 3 different brands including a Small Batch flavor that is on it's way out and you can't buy. I'm not a beer drinker but the Radler Grapefruit was great for a non beer drinker. It didn't have that after taste. They had just started production of the bottles when we were there and boy, do those bottles move fast! We ended our tour in the Tap Room where you can buy a drink, beverages to take home and merchandise. I wanted a t-shirt but they didn't have my size in stocks. I got a couple of glasses with the Moose on it and a magnet. I will order my shirt on-line. It was a great experience and even got to meet Bruce the Moose at the beginning of the tour! Highly recommended if you can spare an hour or so.Written 7 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Efficient check-in, comfy boat with strong Wi-Fi.
We crossed from Digby to St John. Surprised that there were no facilities at all at Digby.
It was cold and misty outside, even colder inside with fierce aircon.
The ship was showing its age, very rusty in parts, but as there’s apparently just one vessel going backwards and forwards on the route, not sure what they can do about it. The photos they put up on here must be years old.
Some musical entertainment on the ship passed the time.Written 22 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- GO THERE FOR THE FISH AND CHIPS!!!! :D :D :D Tasteful and affordable. The best of our whole trip.
Other than that, it was a nice but crowded ordinary market.Written 10 October 2023
- This was my first (1st) site to visit in Atlantic Canada. It was probably less than two (2) hours from the United States border. There was parking right by the bridge and on some of the nearby residential streets. This bridge was a nice walk and individuals can see the fast moving rapids of this river.Written 22 November 2023
- Good park but I accidentally got bitten by a lobster that was very big and it really hurt but I took a picture so the police can take further action into preventing any more crimes from that lobster. The lobster is hopefully being prisonned shortly. 5 stars. Don’t wear sandals here the workers might cry.Written 29 March 2022
- This museum is so cool that I might die soon. I am not usually very amused by museums. I have visited over 309 on my expeditions around the world. This one is by far the worst. The best exhibits you could imagine but the worst smell ever. I had to take more than one shower when I got to my hotel. Bring gas masks if you don’t want to die of smell.Written 29 March 2022
- We enjoyed the tour led by 2 docents who showed us the 2 floors of this house that had been in the same family for 5 generations. The docents were welcoming and provided a lot of information about the house and items in it. There were so many lovely and interesting pieces. 1 of the docents told us about another couple of buildings in the area with interesting architecture and we checked those out afterwards. Very nice recommendations.Written 16 September 2023
- The Imperial Theatre is one of my favourite places in the city. They put on great shows there, I've always been satisfied with the performances. Seats are very comfortable, and there is a good view of the stage from most seats. I enjoy sitting on the sides of the balcony, but the edges of the stage do get in the way when trying to watch the show. Dressing rooms are nice, wide variety of teas in the green room. Snacks at the bar are a bit overpriced, which is a little annoying. Overall a great place to watch a show.Written 16 October 2019
- This Victorian Gothic church is magnificent. I only wished I could have gone inside to see the interior, but as everyone knows, churches are no longer open to the public except on Sundays and special events. (In Europe, most of the well-known cathedrals and churches are open for viewing). Interesting fact: The bell tower and steeple is 210 feet tall and topped by a 6-ft long wood gilt fish weathervane. The fish was an early symbol for Christianity (and not a symbol of fishing in Saint John, which is what most people would probably think).Written 2 June 2023
- Walked through a couple of times and drove round it even more. Statues abound but most impressive is the old bandstand in the middle.Written 22 November 2023
- I stayed ovenright in St. John and went back and forth in front of Port Saint John several times and could also see it from my hotel room. It's beautiful and impressive, with a fantastic history and purpose.Written 2 June 2023
- This place is great! I loved the paintings, pottery, textiles and jewelry in particular. There are so many talented artists featured and a wide variety of art styles. I'll definitely stop in again on my next trip to St. John.Written 2 June 2023
- This is well worth a visit, though currently the tower itself is closed. Interesting history which is presented well in the visitor centre.
If the fog isn't in, some great views tooWritten 25 July 2022
- Fresh produce, excellent fish, delicious food, great coffee. Dog friendly and a nice walk around the square.
Can't think of a better morning.Written 8 August 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Saint John
Saint John Attractions Information
|Friday 10:59 am|