Popular things to do
- Bus Tours
- Day Trips
- Water Parks
- Archaeology Tours
- Theme Parks
- Extreme Sports
- Full-day Tours
- Shopping Malls
- Half-day Tours
- City Tours
- Skip the line Tickets
- Photography Tours
- Self-guided Tours
- Night Tours
- Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Cultural Tours
- Historical Tours
- Art Tours
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
- Top Picks
- Likely to Sell Out
- Special Offers
- Viator Exclusive Tours
- Weddings & Honeymoons
- Holiday & Seasonal Tours
Top Attractions in Cancun
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- This place is for lovers of calm, it has a tropical climate where you can enjoy it, it has excellent services. You can relax in the shade of one of the many parasols. When you arrive at Playa de los Delfines you can see that its services are free, there is even a beach for children, I recommend this place because it is amazing how the dolphins are well trained and very beautiful. What makes it really look like an unforgettable experience is its surroundings, since it has a spectacular country ideal for resting.Written 9 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The shopping center has it all in case you forgot something! All shop personnel helpful and kind. Love having breakfast at the Aquarium - ask to sit outside.Written 31 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Jorge Luis was our guide and he made the experience so much more exciting with his entertaining expertise. The boat consists of multiple families and couples. The only downside is if you're stuck with people that do not participate in the entertainment. You just got to make the best of it. Overall great service, great good, and great ambiance!!Written 24 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent option for parents with small kids or those who don’t want to travel long to experience Mayan culture.Very nice museum with ancient Mayan artifacts and modern art. Very well maintained and interesting. I was pleasantly surprised. A must visit for anyone staying in Cancun. Even if you see the major Mayan artifacts, this is a must go place. Pleasant staff and Covid-safe place.Written 15 May 2022
- If you pay for a round trip using their ferry you can go on to the tower for free, so do it, cuz paying 15 USD por a 10 minute ride not worth it.Written 22 April 2022
- During our visit in Cancun, we walked a lot along this boulevard, sunny, shopping centers everywhere and and and.Written 22 May 2022
- Excellent experience, my family and I really enjoyed it. The dolphin trainer was very nice and explained everything very well.Written 16 July 2022
- Xavage Park was very fun! It is definitely for the adventure seekers. My family and I went as a group of 26. While there we did the speed boat experience, river rafting, Monster trucks, and ropes course. Our guide for the speed boat "Cielo" was amazing. He was very nice and made the speed boat ride very fun. Our guide for the river raft adventure was "Rene"--> he made the rafting very fun and exciting and even helped to save a family member that had fallen out of a raft.Written 11 July 2022
- We wanted a short excursion for our first day in town. We enjoyed seeing the space, but declined adding a tour guide. There is a sweet older man that you can have walk you around and explain everything and in hindsight we should have paid the extra money. Without him we were ultimately looking at a bunch of rocks with no context. The grounds are kept up and there are beautiful trees and iguanas and birds around. This is a short excursion.Written 10 July 2022
- We walked here from the R1 bus stop, it’s full of locals having food and using the playground. A few stalls to buy souvenirs at good prices. Had one of the best burritos ever and then also tried the churros. A must visit!Written 23 April 2022
- Took my four year old to swim with dolphins. We purchased the splash package for around 80 bucks. He was able to swim out with the dolphins and touch them while they swam around him. Also got to kiss them and get some good pics. Now the pics, they originally tried to charge us $120. By the end I had them talked down to $60 for all of the pics. The pictures are good quality. Family members can stand and take pics from above but they won’t compare to the pics they take. Also, it’s $15 for anyone to enter the aquarium who isn’t going to swim with dolphins. We also had a nice lunch at the restaurant while we waited for our turn to swim. Overall, I was happy with the experience and so was my kiddo.Written 28 July 2022
- Really lovely modern, clean and well laid out shopping centre situated within a marina. Stylish restaurants, a good selection of well known high street shops and coffee shops to look around. All shops, restaurants, etc are air conditioned. Definitely recommend.Written 19 July 2022
- My friend and I used Ultramar to travel from our resort in Cancun to the gorgeous Isla Mujeres islands. They are on a very strict schedule which I appreciated, because if you miss one, the next will come in the next hour which they do really well staying on track. They have live music on the boat which is really nice for the local musicians, who are all so talented and authentic!
My group did do the snorkelling excursion with one of the sales reps, Eric, and he was amazing and very assuring and reliable! There were a few groups before us so once we docked, my friends and I had some time to explore the beautiful island then it was our time to leave on another boat to go out and snorkel!
It was amazing! The water is so clear and can definitely tell the fishes are very familiar with people. They will swim all around you! We did go on a day with a bit of wind. It was bearable if you are a strong swimmer, the waves are not too large with the amount of wind we had, but for me, I am not the best deep sea swimmer, I had a hard time keeping up. Thankfully our guide had a life ring you could grab onto to catch a breath or just hang onto while he tugs you around so you can still look under the water and see the wildlife. So if you are not used to deep sea swimming, do not go on a windy day!!!!
Finally, we ended out day on another island for lunch! It was pretty fair for being included in the price of the excursion. I believe it varies depending on the package you get, my group got access to the buffet, we did not have drinks included. I saw other tables had their plates pre made and brought to them including drinks so it just varies but it was all the same food. Overall I had fun!Written 9 April 2022
- Enjoyed haggling with vendors, place is clean. However it needs more restroom and free access. Food court menus are also great but expensive $$$.Written 2 August 2022
- A secluded beach that is totally worth driving to it.
They will charge you $100 pesos to get here after the gate.
Just drive all the way north on avenida bonampak and you will get here.
They have a small restaurant that serves really good seafood, the staff is friendly and the place superb.Written 30 July 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Cancun
- The best day trips from Cancun according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Chichen Itza, Cenote and Valladolid All-Inclusive Tour
- 3-in-1 Discovery Combo Tour: Tulum Ruins, Reef Snorkeling Plus Cenote and Caves
- Priority Access: Xcaret Day Trip + Night Show + Transportation
- Chichen Itza English Tour, Buffet Lunch, Cenote,Tequila tasting & Valladolid
- Sailing Experience to Isla Mujeres in a Catamaran with Open Bar