Tours near Yarraville
Book these experiences to see what the area has to offer.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- The ambiance of the historic Sun Theatre is second to none! Combine that experience with a movie favorite and I'm in heaven.Written 7 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This garden in the inner suburbs is quite lovely... it is formally fenced. It includes public barbecue facilities including picnic tables, public toilets, outdoor stage and sealed paths.
Plans for a garden here go back to 1859 when it was requested that Botanical Gardens were put here. Neglected until 1915 the area was then pathed and fenced. In 1916 a landscape gardener named David Matthews was hired and he transformed the area.
What you will see here today is a beautiful garden area set aside... the good news is that in Harris Street there is a cafe called the Kindred Cafe...so not only can you enjoy a stroll in the park... there is a nearby coffee stop!!!Written 27 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is one of the oldest ovals in Melbourne still pretty much unchanged from 1929 and 1940 when the grandstand was built. The oval has been used since 1903 by Yarraville AFL clubs. Its heyday was when Yarraville was int he VFA from 1928 to 1982. It has always had a close association with the Footscray Football Club. The grandstand is a classic from the 1930s. Well worth a visit for those interested in the history of AFL.Written 22 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place to walk the dogs. Beautiful natural environment with large sculptures scatter throughout.Written 1 May 2021
- This is situated under the Melbourne icon West Gate Bridge. Most of the residents of Melbourne doesn't know the existence of this place. When you reach this place you could see the huge pillars of the Bridge it is really amazing. This is not a must place but worth a visit.Written 30 April 2018
- I'm not big on T-Rexs and the stuff but this place was greate! The kids played on the slide for a while. The water tap water does taste a bit funny but I think it's because of the water treatment stuff happening because of the fire. There isn't much to do though. Out of 5 stars, I would give this place ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (4)Written 14 October 2018
- Lovely large area that is great for toddlers and also for older kids. Also home to the Yarraville MarketWritten 18 February 2019
- Little pocket park that is a ripper of a spot. Close to plenty of good restaurants. Lots of shade and within walking distance of Yarraville train stationWritten 7 December 2017
- Yarraville was once a working class suburb like nearby Footscray. Yarraville is rapidly gentrifyinng and is now prime hipster territory. The Sun Bookshop has a very good range of books, and some interesting book launches. Parking can be difficult.Written 8 June 2020
- I love this venue - very relaxed with outstanding platters and wines! Perfect any time of day or night. Friendly, convenient and just a great spot to chill!Written 2 April 2017
- This is a delightful place to browse as it has some great buys for both gifts and for yourself. The staff are lovely and the prices are very reasonable as well.Written 15 August 2019
- Highly recommended
Traditional Thai massage.
In weekends ask for Vicky. Really knows how to give a really detailed and relaxing Massage.
Thank you Vicky.Written 28 February 2020
- We went to Great Ocean Road and Lake Mountain. Both great experiences. Both days, we had such friendly, attentive and knowledgeable drivers-guides. Thanks so much.Written 3 August 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Yarraville
Yarraville Attractions Information
|Tuesday 4:04 pm|