- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
13 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This place is a bit on the edge of the town, near the river and when we got back into Fort de France in the afternoon we headed here as we thought it wouldn't be open too long into the day and arriving at just after noon we were correct. The place is small and the people who were left were not that friendly to be honest. It doesn't look that well maintained and to be honest we wasted our time. Nice building though but a bit of a run down area. It's not really worth it, unless you are there really early, which I am sure will make a massive difference. The building is nice though.Written 23 February 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Interesting market selling a mix of foods, artisan clothing and art works, and lots of rums in liquers. Not overly picturesque but its very down to earth.and its where the locals shop for essentialsWritten 25 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Pure Vida Shop has great service, fair prices, and a good selection of souvenirs. That staff all spoke good English when we were there.Written 19 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a library. It also have games.
Everybody notice this library, because it is painted in yellow and they have a beautiful painting as well.
They also shoe Obelix and Asterix.
Worthwhile to seeWritten 27 September 2019
- Several entrances here. There are escalators and elevators to go up the floors. There are toilets upstairs but they aren't free. There is a large Carrefour supermarket on the ground floor too. Many stores.Written 24 February 2018
- For years I have loved and collected Desigual clothes yet haven’t been in a store! I was thrilled while on vacation in Martinique I would have the chance to visit a store and actually try on clothes! We went out of our way to go to the store and honestly I was devastated when the clerk threw up her arms and rambled something in anger after I politely apologized that I don’t know French. She was seriously angry! A costumer turned to me and in English asked, “what do you want”? I replied I was there to shop but I was so shocked and so unwelcome that I left the store without trying a thing on. Very disappointing and how sad that someone can be so mean because a visitor doesn’t know the language.Written 24 March 2018