Food & Drink
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Such a beautiful experience at The Witchery Falls Winery. Special shout-out to Ben who was attentive and a clear wine connoisseur, he even went out of his busy way to capture a photo of our group in the vineyard. Thanks Ben for making our experience one to remember ❤️ 5 stars from Ireland 🇮🇪Written 18 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Not to be missed
If u like liqueurs this is a must -
enjoyed the tasting and walked away with four different liqueurs
their knowedge was great and friendly and the tasting made it easy to choose which liqueurs to buy
would thoroughly recommendWritten 15 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was the second time I'd visited this cellar door and once again found the service to be less than friendly. On our first visit about a year ago, we waited for a fairly lengthy time to be attended to and finally walked out, never having talked to a staff member or tasted a wine.
We tried again recently and this time got to taste some wines, but left disappointed. The lady who runs the place was really quite abrupt in telling us we could taste two wines for free but there was a charge beyond that. I started by trying to ask some questions about the Queensland Wine Centre and the wine made there and I couldn't get the lady to engage in any real conversation. She seemed unwilling to part with any information or to make suggestions about tastings. We tried a few wines and bought a bottle of port, but left feeling a little disappointed. The wines we tried were OK, but pretty much quaffing quality you can get cheaper at your bottle shop. They weren't distinguishable from any of the cheaper, mass produced varieties which make up the vast majority of wine sold in Australia. For my part I love to try small wineries and to find a few gem that you can't find anywhere else. This place certainly didn't provide that experience. And the experience certainly wasn't enhanced by the lady who served us.Written 8 November 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Tamborine Mountain
- These experiences are best for wineries & vineyards in Tamborine Mountain:
- Barefoot Luxury Mount Tamborine Winery Tour from Brisbane
- Deluxe Wine Tour to Tamborine Mountain, includes two course lunch
- Barefoot Luxury Mount Tamborine Winery Tour from Gold Coast
- Wine tasting tour to Tamborine Mountain
- Mount Tamborine Deluxe Wine Tasting with Two Course Lunch
- These places are best for wineries & vineyards in Tamborine Mountain:See more wineries & vineyards in Tamborine Mountain on Tripadvisor