Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- This is a well ornamented and exquisite botanic garden with a decent variety of trails and some topography. It's decent and complimentary, though is diminutive compared to other larger botanic gardens in Queensland (i.e., the Brisbane Botanic Garden) and is not as pulchritudinous. Overall, however, it's still a nice place to spend around an hour.Written 13 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Such a beautiful experience at The Witchery Falls Winery. Special shout-out to Ben who was attentive and a clear wine connoisseur, he even went out of his busy way to capture a photo of our group in the vineyard. Thanks Ben for making our experience one to remember ❤️ 5 stars from Ireland 🇮🇪Written 18 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A quick, cheapish and easy way to see the famous glow worms in a more environmentally friendly way. It's a quick tour - probably less than 30 mins in total so pair with other activities on the mountain but certainly its a must do activity!Written 28 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Plenty if things to do for the family. Fossickibg for thunder eggs, panning for crystals, cool off in the rock pools of cedar creek, paddle boats, 4wd buggy rides, bird feeding, mini golf and tree top adventures all on offer, most with a fee.Written 29 December 2022
- A wide range of shops to see. Not one is the same unless you like fudge. Plenty of fudge to select from. Quite a laidback street with lots of food options. Car parking is tight.Written 19 January 2023
- While in Tamborine we visited Curtis falls for the scenery and the walk. Worth it to be in nature. Not a strenuous walkWritten 26 September 2023
- Great experience at the distillery. Hubby & I were up the mountain just to escape the city. Fabulous tasting, great recommendations, very knowledgeable staff.Written 11 August 2023
- A good 1 hour circuit walk that is fairly shady. Steep in some areas, flat in others. I went solo and felt fairly isolated so would recommend going with someone. Good picnic spot. Close to Gallery Walk.Written 22 May 2023
- Enjoyed lunch here with our family and then also had friends pop in for drinks. Lunch was delicious. Servings plentiful. They were very accommodating to our non-alcoholic drink preferences and we enjoyed amazing zero alcohol beer as well as sparking and delicious mocktails. Our children loved the big games including chess and connect 4. A gem of a spot. Don’t miss it!Written 30 September 2023
- Had drinks here twice during our stay at Tamborine Mountain. Both visits there was a great atmosphere. Great drinks and friendly and engaging staff. Would recommend especially on Saturday were they have live musicWritten 12 August 2023
- We spent the day here, starting with the Curtis Falls track which was a lovely easy walk. We then moved on to the Palm Grove circuit, a more difficult but lovely walk. We were very happy to see a pademelon.
Another lovely walk we did was the MacDonald rainforest circuit, which I highly recommend. We finished off the day at The Cedar Creek falls section, which is a short easy walk to the falls, with the option for a more difficult (lots of stairs) walk down to the creek to find a relaxing pool to swim in.
I would recommend doing either the Curtis Falls track or the Cedar Creek falls walk early in the morning before the crowds. When we left Curtis Falls the car park was filling up, and we were lucky to snag the last carpark at Cedar Creek. You can park at the top of the road and walk down to Cedar Creek picnic area, which may people were doing as there were no car spots available.Written 10 February 2023
- We went to the information centre to find out about what walks were available in the Mt Tamborine area.
She was ever so welcoming and helpful. She showed us places we may like to go on a large map and then gave us a map which she highlighted with places we discussed.
She even told us where some nice cafes were.
Definitely a must if you want to get your bearings and not miss out on anything.Written 20 March 2023
- This is a great spot to explore if you have kids or walking isn’t that easy. It’s wheelchair accessible but the creek is beautiful with those gorgeous sounds of nature. Small car park.Written 22 May 2023
- Not to be missed
If u like liqueurs this is a must -
enjoyed the tasting and walked away with four different liqueurs
their knowedge was great and friendly and the tasting made it easy to choose which liqueurs to buy
would thoroughly recommendWritten 15 April 2022
- It was great to see how everything was done in past days and the clothing worn opens your eyes to how it was.Written 18 November 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Tamborine Mountain
- The best day trips from Tamborine Mountain according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Premium Springbrook, Mt Tamborine Glow Worm, Lunch and Skywalk!!
- Springbrook andTamborine Rainforest Tour Incl Natural Bridge and Glow Worm Cave
- Barefoot Luxury Mount Tamborine Winery Tour from Brisbane
- Deluxe Wine Tour to Tamborine Mountain, includes two course lunch
- Tamborine Mountain and Paradise Point Tour from Brisbane
Tamborine Mountain Attractions Information
|Saturday 9:27 am|