Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Such an amazing place for families!
Alot of playthings for kids.
The park is very clean, nice, and well maintained.
There's also a restaurant with a beautiful viewWritten 24 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Mita is great! The environment is good! Coach very motivating and spreading positive energy. Will definitely come back again!Written 3 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The flea market was quite a good place to shop for gifts etc. not a huge variety but I managed to find a few different things for gifts etc. vendors quite happy to barter as usual but will try to test you if you let them.
Also nice and close to great places to eat and get a cold drink when the heat and shopping get to you.Written 29 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We have been many times to pick up fresh fruit and vegetables with many local vendors out the front selling Sate chicken etc.. Prices are much better than retail shops in the area.Written 4 March 2020
- This beach club is gorgeous from the day beds to pools to sensory. This beach club is not to far from both Canggu and seminyak, it provides a wide range of seating and lounging. The food menu here is also great! although for the vibe and size of this beach club there should be some age restrictions put in place, it is not as large as other popular beach clubs here in bali, and trying to have a enjoyable day here with some friends enjoying some drinks by the pool felt a bit intrusive by a swarm of little kids fighting in the pool, running around screaming and weirdly crowing the pool bar. but overall good experience.Written 20 April 2023
- I had a beautiful aromatic massage and traditional Balinese facial with Ari today, who was lovely. Would definitely recommend, and will be coming back 😊Written 1 December 2023
- Wife and I did axe throwing. It was fun and a great experience.
Ari was the staff member who guided us and taught us how to throw the axe.
We had a great time and it was well worth the experience. Value for money!Written 22 August 2023
- This gallery is a unique facility, a quiet gem in the center of Seminak.
I had the most delightful lunch with helpful attentive staff.Written 13 October 2023
- cool store and art gallery, which you can shop and take a look of art pieces when there is an exhibition. very recommended.Written 23 December 2019
- I’m so impressed not only with the clothing but Marco’s service standard n level!
The cotton, linen and fabric he uses to make the clothing are exceptional So soft and cool on the body . The u neck tees are gorgeous and the linen shirts divine. Bought them for my partner and I am going to hijack them when he isn’t wearing them 🥰🥰. Simple clean cuts that are easy to wear and look sharp too 😍
Now, Marco’s service is top top notch! Amazing , I did an online order and was facing issuing putting through the order and guess what, he messaged and called me personally to apologise and explain the situation. He followed through from start to end too! This level of service is truly hard to come by in the retail service industry .
Even when we had issues with the neck collar , he actually went through all his stock to find the one with the bigger neck hole so that my partner could get his head through the tee.All I can say is, AMAZING! You will not regret going or ordering from them.Written 31 January 2022
- I discovered Spoiled Hairdressers over 5 years ago and I can’t imagine to go somewhere else. It’s just a perfect place with great atmosphere and awesome service. Max, its owner, is not only a professional who will take care of your hair, but he is also a totally nice man who will be like your true friend. Thank you Spoiled Hairdressers, can’t wait to visit you again 👍🏼Written 18 January 2020
- Delivery is online through the web. Price is really cheap and they delivered the bike to my location. Really good!Written 28 September 2018
- What a great lighting they have! A typical of place that I am looking for, I was wanting to try the dining area but had no enough time, I will be back for it!Written 7 April 2019
- A very good establishment! We smoke hookah here all the time. Excellent service and fast service. I like this place 😍Written 28 May 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Kerobokan Kelod
- The best day trips from Kerobokan Kelod according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Uluwatu Sunset,Kecak Dance and Diner Seafood In Jimbaran
- Nusa Penida Island Beach Tours with Snorkeling
- 2 hours Spa,UBUD SKY BIKE, RICE TERRACE AND WATER FALL.
- Bali Tour Driver
- Lempuyang Gates Of The Heaven Tour