Types of Attractions
Nature & Parks
Nature & Parks
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We visited this cave as our choice of the caves in the area. It was magnificent. The trees as the entrance was huge and the cave itself was large and beautiful. The guide was knowledgeable and friendly. Definitely go to this cave. There are 352 steps leading down to the cave but you can take as long as you like coming up and there are rest seats on the way.Written 16 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Well worth the tour particularly with the accompanying earphone guides throughout.
Not very arduous for those who are older like us and very interesting in the viewing and listening throughout the tourWritten 8 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Calgardup Cave was amazing. I loved that it was self-guided and you only went in with a helmet, headlamp and torch. There was no need to wait for tour times. You could take as long as you liked in the cave, sit and watch, or keep moving. With no one else around it was quiet and I loved the solitude - turn off your headlamp and sit in the dark to listen to the water dripping. It was magical and I’d highly recommend a visit.Written 29 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Boranup
- These places are best for caverns & caves in Boranup:See more caverns & caves in Boranup on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for kid-friendly caverns & caves in Boranup:See more caverns & caves for children in Boranup on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous caverns & caves in Boranup:See more adventurous caverns & caves in Boranup on Tripadvisor