Flea & Street Markets • Farmers Markets
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Picturesque, relaxed, wonderful ambience and a variety of stalls. There's something for everyone. We really enjoyed the food and local produce for sale. The singers were excellentWritten 17 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were recommended this park by friends and it’s well known in Adelaide due to the historic steamroller that is apart of the playground.. excellent fenced playground with plenty of things for the kids to enjoy. Great picnic spot as wellWritten 22 November 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stunning course, very well maintained! Enjoyed every moment spent at this beautiful place.
Definitely recommend!Written 29 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My wife and I did the cooking school on Sunday with Phil Helyard on 3-9-23
This was an amazing cooking experience, WE LOVED IT AND WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT,
Phil is a great teacher. Humble, helpful, passionate at what he does and is an all round great guy, Ellie and staff were very welcoming and hospitable.
We did the Wok fried Szechuan Squid, Pad Thai, Crackled Pork Belly with apple salad and coco-nut, Crispy fried eggplant. Condensed milk ice cream dessert, ALL OF THESES WERE TRULY AMAZING.
And to top it off we had a fantastic overnight stay in the Zen Villa which was a beautiful experi-ence in itself.
Will be recommending this to all our family and friends.
Nick and Pauline BeroWritten 4 September 2023
- literally the best bookshop in the country, a must-stop if you visit the Adelaide Hills. The owners and staff know their stuff and the curated collection of books is one of the reasons I feel it wins awards. I also buy my Moleskine diaries there so they have useful stuff like that on hand.Written 13 November 2023
Stirling Attractions Information
|Friday 5:08 pm|