- Go adventure cycling through the lava streams of Bali’s sacred Mount Batur – an active volcano with a beautiful caldera lake - Soak and relax at the natural hot springs rich in volcanic minerals, bringing your body a myriad of health benefits! - Travel with a professional English-speaking tour guide and experienced cycling instructor
Ages 14-60, max of 9 per group
Duration: 8h 30m
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Local Guide and Cycling Instructor
- Entrance / admission tickets / Parking Fees
- Mountain bike hire
- Use of helmet and other safety equipment
- Bottled water
- Swimming at Natural Hot Springs (US$15)
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- Entry/Admission - Kintamani Highland
- Entry/Admission - Toya Devasya Resort & Spa
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Free Pick up from Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Krobokan, Canggu, Ubud. Exact pickup time depends on participants’ respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time. IMPORTANT: IF AVAILABLE, PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR HOTEL NAME AND ADDRESS BEFORE COMPLETING THE PAYMENT
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 92163P41
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 92163P41
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Mount BaturStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Kintamani HighlandStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Toya Devasya Resort & SpaStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in October 2018
#6 of 230 Transportation in Kuta
- 191oengs00First time at Blue LagoonThe day is jam-packed with sites and activities but we never felt rushed. Putu was so attentive to all our needs, seeming to know when we needed more time to swim, chill, or eat. This is the type of tour that can be enjoyed by all ages. My friends and I were joined by a small family and honeymooning couple, and we all became great friends after this amazing experience. One of the best marine life I’ve seen so far! Do this when you’re in Bali, you won’t regret it!
- shanesX5173FZ00Sekempul waterfalls and uluw Danu temple tourGreat trip as part of a small group tour of just two couples. Scenery was amazing and our driver Mr.Guna was great company for the day he really went above and beyond to entertain us and give us all a great day. The waterfalls were fantastic. Highly recommended trip
- crisha202300A must-see when you're in Bali!We were five in our group when we booked this tour and we really enjoyed it. It was a very relaxing tour as our guide Agus didn’t rush us and was more than happy to answer all our questions about the history and significance of the temple. He even shared his own personal stories about it, which were great. All in all it was an afternoon well spent and I would recommend it to anyone looking to visit and learn about Tanah Lot. It is a UNESCO World Heritage site for a reason! The sunset was beautiful too!
- lindagA3018HW00Very very nice ! Best way to visit BaliMy trip was amazing! Made Santika / Jamal was an amazing guide ! He really like his country and his work. Thank you so much to him ! And thanks again for amazing photos !!
- lindagA3018HW00Perfect tour. I recommendVery good tour with very good people. Dewa was the best guide ! Very patient, always happy and good conversation. And he took amazing pictures from me ! Thank you so much to him !
- H9817ZIlorir00Great driver, boat captain, and snorkeling!We met some great people and the snorkeling at Jemeluk, Lipah and Japanese wreck beach was amazing! Our driver Alvin was super friendly and safe driver. Highly recommend him. The restaurant at the wreck was also enjoyable. The negative was the quite long drive, almost 4 hours each way to Amed area so a total of 8 hours in the car. The trip advertisement was not accurate in this regard.
- 191oengs00A Blissful Tropical Getaway! 🌺I've seen photos of Nusa Penida online and it was my top bucket list item for Bali. The thing is I found it difficult to try and organize a trip there myself. Arranging the boat, finding a driver I don't ride a motorbike), and getting shuttled to all the places I wanted to visit. I stumbled on this tour on Viator that had everything I wanted and more! They picked me up from my hotel (which took so much of the stress out of my trip), arranged the speedboat, and then had the driver with the comfy van ready to bring us around the island. The places were just as good as the photos!!! I have Kelingking Beach as my background on my phone! Komang was so nice and polite, never rushing us and super willing to take endless photos. Book this tour if you want the convenience! Very much worth it!
- Vicky_Victoria_800Great tour with a great guide :)Great experience exploring Tanah Lot. Samu was a very nice guide who told us a lot about culture and traditions of Bali and was the absolut expert about the temple. Moreover, he knew all the favourite photo stops and took great ones in all perspectives. Watching the sunset from the hidden restaurant was the highlight. Thank you, would book it again :)
- paulingb00Dephy is the best!Dephy was my tour guide for the day. He was knowledgeable and friendly during the 10 hours we spent together. The time flew. It was like hanging out with an old friend. The locations we visited often had local guides but the transition was seem less. Great hospitality, professional and positive energy. Also safe driving. Would highly recommend.
- Koidu B00We couldn't travel and we lost money! We got cheated!The trip was canceled by the service provider and the promised money has not been refunded yet! We are very disappointed because they don't respond to emails anymore either!😢
- EricHesed00Lovely Bali Day TripI had a great day enjoying the beauty of Bali. My guide Mega purwantara is a nice & helpful guy. We had good conversation the whole day. I will highly recommend the tour agency Trip Guru and Mega as a great guide 😊
- I8416YIsamanthap00Bali Instagram Tour Nonto & SammyThis tour is a must do!!! We enjoyed a newly opened waterfall, visited a fish sanctuary and went to the sought after Gate of Heaven. Gde Adi Putra Aryawan was thee most pleasant tour guide, he was very patient and accommodated our needs, we can’t thank you enough!!
- 115icea00Perfect sharing tour 👍🏻Excellent experience, amazing guide and comfortable tour 👍🏻 very funny and friendly . Had a great time , perfect for solo traveler to join sharing tour . Thank you 🙏
- ldesjardins00Great Sights- But Not By BoatFirst off our tour guide was awesome and we had a great tour day and saw some really cool sights. However, I feel the title of this is misleading. The only boat your are on is to and from the two islands which is a public ferry with 100 other people. It's crowded and hot and it took us over an hour on the way there, a little under on the way back. Once you get to Nusa Penida, the tour is by car. I guess if you were in a boat, you wouldn't get to visit these really high cliffs which were beautiful, but we had just done a four day tour in Ubud by car so I was really looking forward to spending some more time in the water. However, if that isn't what you are looking for - this tour is for you. We did decide to do some snorkling (not including in the tour, we paid separately) so ultimately we got best of both worlds, but it was just not what I was expecting. That being said, the tour guide was fun and took some great photos of us at the cliffs!
- 306mais00A hard walk ending in stunning viewsThis was a great trip. It is nice to be part of a smaller group, so you can take breaks when needed. There is not too much to see during the walk at night, but the views from the top at sunrise are stunning. A small but would be that it was a bit harder than we expected. Some distanced are very steep with loose sand and rocks. But all in all it is worth it.