Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey in our
Business Car Mercedes Benz E class (up to 3 passengers)
or Luxury Van Mercedes Benz V class (up to 6 passengers).
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore Amsterdam with ease with this private 4 or 8-hour chauffeured minivan service. Hop aboard your minivan at Copenhagen Port or from your hotel then spin through the city streets with a private driver. Discover diverse corners of Copenhagen such as Singel and Prinsengracht canal, the district of Begijnhof or the Museum Square . You and group decide which attractions will include.
Here are our top five recommendations:
• Little mermaid statue: Can´t miss passing by the most famous landmark in the city created by the sculptor Edvard Eriksen in 1913.
• Tivoli Gardens and Bakken: The world’s oldest amusement parks, opened in 1583, offering more than 30 adventurous and exciting rides, but also perfect just for visiting, and enjoy a walk through the amazing gardens
• Strøget Street: This pedestrian street is one of the longest in Europe perfect for shopping. Copenhagen’s street performers make it very popular, so you can also enjoy the shows of musicians and acrobats.
• Nyhavn: The old harbor of Copenhagen, perfect combination of history, gastronomy and leisure. It is a very popular place for turists but also for locals. Enjoy a walk and try some of the specialties of Danish cuisine. You can also take a boat ride on the canal.
• Amalienborg and Christiansborg Palace: Enjoy history and architecture in some ot the palaces of Copenhagen.
All of our Chauffeurs are multi-lingual, have lots of experience, and will be present in full Chauffeur uniform.