Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 99 per group
Duration: 4–5 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Ex Coral Coast Resort - Shangri-La Fijian Resort, Naviti Resorts, Warwick Fiji Resort, The Outrigger Fiji and Bedarra Beach
- Entry/Admission - Naihehe Caves
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We can pickup from Sigatoka Town or another area within our pickup zone.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 60906P20
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is The Cave Tour with Fijian Village, local school and light lunch?
- The Cave Tour with Fijian Village, local school and light lunch price starts from AU$245.67. Discover and book The Cave Tour with Fijian Village, local school and light lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the The Cave Tour with Fijian Village, local school and light lunch cancellation policy?
- The Cave Tour with Fijian Village, local school and light lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Cave Tour with Fijian Village, local school and light lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides The Cave Tour with Fijian Village, local school and light lunch?
- The Cave Tour with Fijian Village, local school and light lunch is hosted by Excite Tours & Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Excite Tours & Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Cave Tour with Fijian Village, local school and light lunch on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for The Cave Tour with Fijian Village, local school and light lunch?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book The Cave Tour with Fijian Village, local school and light lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 60906P20
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Naihehe CavesStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2SigatokaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Excite Tours & Travel
Joined in March 2018
#8 of 25 Tours & Activities in Sigatoka
- familystine00Great experienceAvi was a prompt, knowledgeable and professional guide. He answered all our questions. Highly recommend 🙂
- Justin F00Felt like we did 4 days of stuff all in a half day day tour, but we never felt rushed!Rachelli and driver were wonderful. Friendly and informative and safe. The temple tour was wonderful. The market was great, and we had time to eat, shop, take pics, etc. The gardens were absolutely stunning - a highlight for me. The guide was so informative and kind, and the walk through was a dream. The mud baths were delightful and fun and everyone had a blast. By the end of the tour, everyone in our car was like old friends. Vinaka to rachelli and driver for a wonderful day!!
- USFFrank00Perfect daytime tour. Ask for AviI once saw an ad that said that the people of Fiji are born into happiness. That statement couldn't be truer. Our driver, Avi was excellent. While driving us to the village he gave us a nice history lesson of the people of Fiji and told us some great stories of his Indo-Fijian family including how they arrived here, what they do, and of their customs and traditions. The waterfall is a must do. It could be a bit tricky to get there, but the village guides will take care of you, and once you get to the falls, you'll see it was worth it. Oh yea, don't forget the Kava.
- Danyel_197400Waste of moneyThe sights were nice. The tour guide was friendly. The market is a total scam and all the products are double what you would find at the Jacks store at the pier. We spent $300 Canadian on this tour- it was worth maybe $100 . Save your money and take the Bula bus to the pier for $10 each (kids are free) and take a taxi to the temple and the gardens.
- Gideonrd00Great cultural visit!We did this tour as a family with a young child. Our guide Avi was great! He was knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. He even waited for us when we were 30 minutes late at our hotel pick up. We were the only ones on the tour so it felt like a private tour. The pottery village was a great insight into traditional life. Be aware that you are expected to make purchases to support the village. The sand dunes were beautiful and scenic. The school visit was fun and the kids full of energy. The local market was a little busy and a few vendors hassled us, so be prepared to say no. Lunch was great. It was at an Olive Tree franchise restaurant. It was hygienic, affordable and tasty. Overall, 5 stars!
- neville91100Wonders of NadiHad Ari as our driver/ guide. Very knowledgeable and gave us a good insight into the sites we visited. Well worth the cost
- Getaway6710779749600Saving the best for last!This was the last adventure we did during our stay and as the saying goes "they saved the best till last". 16 zip lines was by far the best value for money adventure experience. The guides were amazing. Highly competent and very good at managing the group and the variances in confidence within the group, while ensuring everyone enjoyed themselves. Certainly, going the extra mile. As with other reviews, we definitely recommend doing this activity in the morning before it heats up! Another highlight for us was learning that our money goes directly to the village who operate the zip lines.
- Jaidnel00Drivers ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Drivers were very knowledgeable and took the time to explain the local culture and customs, as well as answer any of our questions happily. Lovely experience!
- Matcepura00Great beachI’d like to share my experiences about the Bal Harbour beach which belongs to Marriot Resort Palm hotel . Incredible service thanks to Arbaaz ! Food is great , cabanas are super comfortable. On the beach you can always sunscreen, water with lemon available.
- Kylie D00Fiji ZipLines from Marriott Mombi BayBooked directly via email with Daniel and got picked up from Marriott in the bus, was super easy. Best morning doing the zip line and lime caves. The guides are amazing, carrying everyone's water bottles and cameras taking photos throughout the adventure. We had Nat looking after our stuff and he was super friendly, informative with like cave history & he took so many photos and videos for us. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
- John C00A Fun Day in NadiOur tour turned out to be a private tour for just myself and my wife. Avi and Avi were our guide and driver, and both of them were great. The temple was closed to visitors on the day we went, but we did get some good photos. The Nadi mud pools were a lot of fun, as we got to channel our 4 year old selves. The Sleeping Giant Gardens were beautiful and relaxing. We were introduced to the Kava culture at the markets, but it probably will not become a part of our daily lives! Overall it was a really fun day.
- Jeanette H00Amazing experienceOur driver/guide Avi was great, very knowledgeable about different cultures living in Fiji. Explained what our tour involved and if we wanted to spend less time in one place and more in another it was an opportunity to do so. Each part of the tour we were met with a warm welcome, each guide was friendly/welcoming and very knowledgeable sharing the wonders that surrounded us. Totally amazing tour Vinaka
- ttufte00Garden guideWhile the places seemed amazing we were rushed. Our driver/guide knew we needed to be back to the Port to catch a boat to our island by 5:30 and he was concerned with traffic. We did not go the the market and were not able to experience all of the Garden.
- Christine P00Great fun & stunning landscape!We had such a great experience with the crew at Fiji Ziplines! Definitely do the rappelling as part of the package & I'd recommend going in the morning because it's pretty warm out!
- staceyhG6021MQ00Awesome Optional Travel & Tours, Port Denarau, are awesome!Awesome Optional Travel & Tours, located at Booth 11 Port Denarau are fantastic. This is a truly Fijian family business. Rush is the tour guide, Kasa (his wife) is the booker with a wealth of knowledge on what to do and Simon (Kasa’s nephew) is the driver. We did two tours with Rush and Simon and they were both great. We customised both tours to suit our needs and budget. The first tour we visited the Sri Siva Subramaniya Hindu Temple in Nadi, then went to the Sleeping Giant zip line, visited First Landing (where the first Fijians landed in Vitu Levi) and lastly went to the Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool. All were great and we returned to our hotel, tired but happy. The second tour we went to the Coral Coast and visited Biausevu village where we had a welcome kava ceremony and visited with the preschool children. We then hiked about 45 minutes to Savunamatelaya waterfall with a guide from the village, Saka. Saka is passionate about his village, very funny and told us stories along the hike about his culture and the plants in their area that can be eaten or used for medicinal purposes. After spending quite a few hours at the village and waterfall, we had a quick lunch and then visited the sand dunes where the Fijian rugby team train. As luck would have it, as we were driving out we saw the team and stopped to meet some of the players! Our final stop was a horse ride along the beach. What a way to end a fantastic day. I cannot recommend Rush and his tours. If you want a custom tour run by Fijians who are passionate about Fiji and their culture, you can’t go past Awesome Optional Travel & Tours, Port Denarau (phone +679 2499844).