Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This is where you will find the Mzima springs. This park has great views of Mt Kilimanjaro a shared advantage with Amboseli national park. Also the tour takes you to Tsavo east national park the famous park of man eaters. You get a chance to visit the Aruba dam where the wildlife congregate to cool themselves.
Diani – Tsavo East
Tsavo East – Tsavo West
Tsavo West – Saltlick
Saltlick – Diani/Mombasa
Diani Beach Road, Kenya Mombasa, Kenya
Returns to original departure point
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Game drives in Tsavo East and West National Parks
- Game viewing in Rhino Sanctuary and Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary
- Safari at Mzima Springs, Well-trained guides familiar with the areas.
- Park entry fees, Pick up from and to your place of stay
- Mineral water, 3 nights’ accommodation
- Meals on a full board basis
- Entry/Admission - Tsavo East
- Entry/Admission - Lunatic Line
- Entry/Admission - Mzima Springs
- personal items, soft and hard drinks and tips
- Drinks including sodas, beers, wines in lodges
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Diani Travel and Tours
Auful and dangerous experiend + terrible service
We book a day trip to Wasini Island in order to do snorkel and other activities. So the day starts when they pick u…
Good Safari, but not as described when booking
Two day safari in Tsavo East with Diani Travel and Tours booked through Trip Advisor. The driver, Julius was very …
Do not walk past this shop without popping in for a quote
Just back from an amazing few days at the Maasai Mara & NAIROBI. Massive thanks to Bruce & his team for their contr…
Of all the wonderful things we did in Diani this was not one of them. We felt it was an utter rip off and complete …
Our trip wasn’t good from the beginning. In emails we asked if it will be private or group tour, they said private.…
Great Safari Experience
Diani Travel and Tours were very accomodating as I needed to be picked up in Kilifi. It is a long drive from Mombas…
An awesome experience
Our driver Daniel was terrific, always on time and very accomadating as we needed to be picked up and dropped off i…
What to expect is very misleading
According to the description the animals seen in this area include elephants, buffalos, giraffes, impalas, heartbea…
Best in class
As everytime we booked our journey through Kenia individualyl and were a bit afraid if all works because we usually…
It was pleasure to spend a holiday in diani. The trip was all organised . The flights, transfers, and the hotel wer…
We took part in a 3 days safari Tsavo East and Taita Hills and it was a very beautiful experience. We stayed 1 nigh…
4 night safari
A good safari and an excellent driver and safari guide in Patrick. We had a four night safari to Ashnill Aruba, Rhi…
Still fantastic Value and Service.
This was our third year in succession that we used Diani Travel to organise our Safari. From the initial contact ,s…
Safari Meru National parc
With the Mombassa train To Nairobi. First class riding To the wonderfull Kenyan landscape. 6 hours later a perfect…
We had a incredible experience travelling through four nature reserves on our safari trip organised by Bruce from D…
- Tsavo East, Lunatic Line, and 2 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 128 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 4 Days Special Circuit In Kenya
What time does 4 Days Special Circuit In Kenya start?
4 Days Special Circuit In Kenya will start at 5:30 AM. Discover and book 4 Days Special Circuit In Kenya on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 4 Days Special Circuit In Kenya?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 4 Days Special Circuit In Kenya on Tripadvisor
How much is 4 Days Special Circuit In Kenya?
4 Days Special Circuit In Kenya price starts from AU$2,244.19. Discover and book 4 Days Special Circuit In Kenya on Tripadvisor
What is the 4 Days Special Circuit In Kenya cancellation policy?
4 Days Special Circuit In Kenya cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 4 Days Special Circuit In Kenya on Tripadvisor