Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 4)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Samui Explorer customised Itinerary tour, if perfect for those wanting to explore Koh Samui avoiding the tourist areas, off the beaten track, beaches, waterfall hiking, or exploring Temples. Whatever your desire Samui Explorer will build that perfect day around Koh Samui Island There is no set Itinerary, each tour is built especially for each customer Samui Explorers customised tours are unique, because we have the knowledge to build a tour which suits each customer, based on their wants and needs, and apply that to places to see or do around Koh Samui Our guides have excellent knowledge of Koh Samui and have been guides for lots of years with experience of working with nationalities around the globe Being British communication is easy, therefore your desires are fully understood and all things taking into account when building your perfect Itinerary
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai)Stop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedThe tour is a private customised Itinerary tour with an English speaking licensed guide The guide will take you around each sight and explain the history, interesting information, and you can learn about Thai Culture. The Itinerary is built for the customers based on the customers wants and needs, and sights to see or things to do around Koh Samui The minimum tour duration is 5 hrs, but depending on the list of places each customer wants to visit, the tour duration can be increased - additional fees will apply of 500 baht per hour Once the tour has been confirmed, Samui Explorer will start to build the perfect tour Itinerary, visiting exactly what the customer wants Start time is flexible Late afternoon tours, allows customers to end a tour with a fabulous Sunset dinner or beach dining. The choice is theirs Places to see can include a whole list, from temples, culture, waterfalls, beaches, natural Samui, local villages the list is endless Please note that pick up from hotels is free if the following areas, and if not set in the hills Chaweng Noi, Chaweng, Bophut, Cheong Mon, Plai Leam, Bang Rak Maenam and Lamai as an additional fee payable on tour 250 baht All other areas to include Nathon Pier 500 baht Nb: Lunch or drinks are not included in the tour priceRead more
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We had an amazing experience with 4*4 a 6 hour tour around the island.Michelle was very supportive in all our questions and she made this tour a great memory for us. Strongly advise this tour,just let Michelle organize it:)
1 Helpful vote
As this was our first trip to Thailand & Koh Samui we didn’t know what to expect or where was the best places to go & with it being high season I didn’t want to waste time trailing about when things get busy quite quickly! I found Samui Explorer after searching for Koh Samui…
It was a great Tour Nong our guide was great and super nice ,speaks perfect english and has a lot of knowledge about the island and thai culture I suggest to ask for him when you book
1 Helpful vote
We booked a tour during our stay and we were not disappointed! Our guide Nong was exceptional! He went above and beyond to ensure we had a great tour! He made sure we felt comfortable and safe while taking us to each location we requested! Nong definitely made our tour awesome!…
3 Helpful votes
After reading positive reviews we decided to try Samui Tour. Easy communication with friendly Michelle via WhatsApp. Our driver Nong was knowledgeable, accommodating, polite and fluent in English. We had a great time in Samui. You will not regret it, highly recommended.
Date of experience: August 2019
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Samui Explorer
The perfect Boxing Day boat trip!
We chartered a boat for 9 of us for a friend’s birthday. This was an amazing way to spend it! We were collected fro…
Amazing operator, who goes above and beyond to ensure you are happy!
We were incredibly fortunate to have Toki a knowledgable guide who went above and beyond to bring hidden places ali…
From the very start, this trip was so easy to set up and Michelle was so efficient in organising everything. We h…
Half day 4x4 jungle tour & Koh Mad Sum tour (pig island)
Michelle was absolutely amazing to deal with in regards to organising tours. This is one of 3 tours we booked with …
We arrived in Koh Samui on 18th March and shortly afterwards the island had to start bringing in restriction measur…
Perfect in such a questionable time!
We were in Samui during the pandemic of Covid which is an uncertain time for everyone. However, Samui Explorer espe…
Booking and support
We were due to use Samui Explorer in December 2019. The booking was very easy and they were really helpful with sug…
Off Road 4x4 Private Tour
Didn’t want to see the usual main sights and wanted something off the beaten track. Michelle quickly responded wit…
Great day exploring Ko Samui
we were 5 people off a cruise ship and had booked this tour with Michelle. In making arrangements and itinerary Mi…
Fab Island Tour
Wonderful way to see some of the main attractions on the island. Michelle was excellent in helping us design a suit…
Excellent service, fantastic day out, highly recommended
Thanks all for a great day in Koh Samui, we had a fanstastic day and the service & driver were top notch. By far th…
Amazing as usual!
We always use Samui Explorer for all of our travel and tour needs whilst in Samui and would recommend them to anyon…
Helpful and professional company
We booked a one day tour of Koh Smaui where our cruise ship was scheduled to stop. Our early March cruise was canc…
Outstanding service and professionalism
Michelle of Samui Explorer arranged a private shore excursion for myself and family for 25 February, the day of my …
An amazing well trusted company
Oddly I am writing a review for a holiday that I haven’t had due to the Coronavirus Crisis. I wanted to write a rev…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,406 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 377 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Tour with English Speaking Guide & Customized Itinerary 1 - 4 Persons
What time does Private Tour with English Speaking Guide & Customized Itinerary 1 - 4 Persons start?
Private Tour with English Speaking Guide & Customized Itinerary 1 - 4 Persons will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Private Tour with English Speaking Guide & Customized Itinerary 1 - 4 Persons on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour with English Speaking Guide & Customized Itinerary 1 - 4 Persons?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour with English Speaking Guide & Customized Itinerary 1 - 4 Persons on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Tour with English Speaking Guide & Customized Itinerary 1 - 4 Persons?
Private Tour with English Speaking Guide & Customized Itinerary 1 - 4 Persons price starts from AU$155.68. Discover and book Private Tour with English Speaking Guide & Customized Itinerary 1 - 4 Persons on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Tour with English Speaking Guide & Customized Itinerary 1 - 4 Persons cancellation policy?
Private Tour with English Speaking Guide & Customized Itinerary 1 - 4 Persons cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour with English Speaking Guide & Customized Itinerary 1 - 4 Persons on Tripadvisor