Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Visit the splendid landmarks of this beautiful island " Samui " . Highlights - The Golden Big Buddha Temple ( Wat Phra Yai ) - Lad Koh Viewpoint - The Grand mother and Grand father Rocks - Coconut plantation - Kunaram Temple - Namuang Waterfall - Local Market in Nathon Town
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Na Muang WaterfallStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Wat Khunaram (Mummified Monk)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Lad Koh View PointStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Round-trip transfer from the port to Koh Samui in private air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Monkey Show
- Lunch as indicated in the itinerary
- 1 bottle of water per person per day
- Entry/Admission - Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai)
- Entry/Admission - Na Muang Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Wat Khunaram (Mummified Monk)
- Entry/Admission - Lad Koh View Point
- Pre & After accommodation
- Other drinks
- Other personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: A&F Tours Travel Company Limited
This was a really good day and the lack of crowd made it extra-special. Our guide 'Aum' was amazing; friendly, hone…
Trip with Tony a few days ago
Hubby and I were picked up at the hotel in a comfortable van with one other couple on the tour. He took us to a co…
Great private tours of the temples
Alice was great, loads of information for all the Temples, plus a really clean, cool & efficient minibus saved time…
6 hour day tour of Bangkok.
Excellent tour ! Our guide was kind, courteous, knowledgeable and professional . She made our first day in Bangkok …
Train and Floating Market
Train market was actually nothing special it definitely interesting and no need to skip if it is on your way but do…
Tony our tour guide was very prompt for arrival. Ended up being only myself and one other couple so a pretty privat…
Nice and has a good time, Nui was very helpful and gave lot of information on the tour. Kids enjoyed a feel of Bang…
Amy was the perfect guide
What a wonderful experience we had with this tour. Amy was our guide and did her job perfect. She met us at our hot…
Perfect Tour, Perfect Guide Amy
This is one of the must do tours! Our tour guide "Amy" made this the most memorable day in Bangkok. Her knowledge w…
Great day. Very busy but our guide, Amy, was fabulous. She was very knowledgeable and had great English. Highly rec…
Perfectly organized tour with Amy
We met Amy at our hotel reception at 8 AM and lucky us, it was only the 2 of us who booked and so we had a private …
We loved Lucky!
My husband and I had the best day with our tour guide, Lucky. She was very informative, personable, and kind. We th…
The tour was good. The lunch wasn't
When we got our confirmation email, we also was informed about the dress code for the temples. This was good becaus…
Over our expectations
The tour was totally over our expectations. Since one day before I received a message via email and at the front de…
Great way to explore and understand Bangkok
We were picked up at our hotel by our wonderful guide Amy, and our driver for the day in a comfortable air conditio…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 112 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 6 Hours Best Of Samui City Tour
What time does 6 Hours Best Of Samui City Tour start?
6 Hours Best Of Samui City Tour will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book 6 Hours Best Of Samui City Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 6 Hours Best Of Samui City Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 6 Hours Best Of Samui City Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is 6 Hours Best Of Samui City Tour?
6 Hours Best Of Samui City Tour price starts from AU$195.94. Discover and book 6 Hours Best Of Samui City Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the 6 Hours Best Of Samui City Tour cancellation policy?
6 Hours Best Of Samui City Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 6 Hours Best Of Samui City Tour on Tripadvisor