Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Book a morning or afternoon safari and meet your driver-guide at the Kaudulla entrance. Alternatively, if your accommodation lies within a 3-mile (5-kilometer) radius of the entrance, enjoy a pickup and transfer to the gate. Then, head inside (own expense), board your private 4x4, and set off along the unmade tracks. Consisting of forest scrub, grasslands and reservoirs, Kaudalla draws many species and is ranked an Important Bird and Biodiversity Area by BirdLife International. Look for wildlife including the elusive slender loris, sloth bear, and spotted chevrotain (deer), together with wild boar, sambar deer, and axis deer, including rare albino axis — the latter thought to frequent the park following the recent discovery of an orphaned calf here. Your 3-hour safari ends at the gate or with a drop-off at hotels within the 3-mile (5-kilometer) radius.
- You'll start atKaudulla National Park SAFARIOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Kaudulla National ParkStop: 3 hours - Admission includedLook for Sri Lankan animals and birds on a private 3-hour safari around Kaudulla National Park. Roam the trails by private 4x4 and watch for elephants, deer, and other creatures in the scrub and grasslands. Plus, scan the reservoir waters for Indian black turtles, pelicans, lesser adjutants, and other species. Select a morning or afternoon safari, and enjoy hotel pickup and drop-off for accommodation within a 3-mile (5-kilometer) radius of Kaudulla entrance.Read more
- You'll end atKaudulla National Park SAFARIGaloya Rd, Kaudulla 51375, Sri LankaSee address & details
Kaudulla National Park SAFARI, Galoya Rd, Kaudulla 51375, Sri Lanka
Returns to original departure point
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Kaudulla National Park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off if outside of 5km of park entrance gate
- Entrance fees for Jeep-only bookings (entrance fees to be paid in cash)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Ajith Diamond Tours
Highly recommended Safari!
Wonderful wildlife reserve with the best chance of seeing leopards in the wild (though you still have to be very lu…
Great safari experience! You can see elephants, wild buffalo and boar, exotic birds and fowl, mongese, and even a l…
Elephants in Udawalawe
We opted for 4 hours safari. We saw so many elephants in Udawalwe. It was amazing experience. We didn’t expect too …
Perfect place to admire elephants in total freedom. The reserve is very big and nature is amazing. Our driver took …
Unforgettable experience in wonderful wetlands
We enjoyed an excellent morning jeep safari and were picked up promptly by our driver/guide, Satnam. It turned out…
It was amazing experience. We didn’t expect too much, but we were really lucky and got to see so many animals and w…
Best place to enjoy and get a good travel experiences. Very beautiful with calm environment and various types of an…
Best safari experience
I have just been on a safari. It was truly a great experience. We saw many wild animals including a family of eleph…
You can enjoy the Safari tour at a reasonable price. Whether you can see a leopard or not depends on luck, but they…
First time in that park. We were picked up from Cruise ship from hambamtota port. We arrived at 7 am. After 1 hour …
Amazing safari! We were lucky enough to get it to ourselves! Our driver was amazing and stopped to show us animals …
We contacted them via WhatsApp and responded immediately. We see a leopards (no one did that day. The driver was co…
Udawalawe Morning tour
One of the best places to visit to see elephants mainly,but crocodiles, eagles,foxes, Buffalo's and many kinds of b…
Wonderful day, Expert team
This was a fantastic Safari. Highlight was seeing a sloth bear and a leopard. I also saw many elephante, crocodiles…
If you are a person that loves safari, this is the place to go.. biodiversity is in high level.. worth visiting.. …
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Nature and Wildlife
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Tour: Kaudulla National Park Safari
How much is Private Tour: Kaudulla National Park Safari?
Private Tour: Kaudulla National Park Safari price starts from AU$44.72. Discover and book Private Tour: Kaudulla National Park Safari on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Tour: Kaudulla National Park Safari cancellation policy?
Private Tour: Kaudulla National Park Safari cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private Tour: Kaudulla National Park Safari on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Tour: Kaudulla National Park Safari?
Private Tour: Kaudulla National Park Safari is hosted by Ajith Diamond Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ajith Diamond Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour: Kaudulla National Park Safari on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Private Tour: Kaudulla National Park Safari?
On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Private Tour: Kaudulla National Park Safari on Tripadvisor