Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Traditional pier with local workers helping the tourist with the luggage, children plenty and playful. Sometimes you can see the elephants taking a dip in the Mekong River
- You'll start atPak BengOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1PakbengStop: 60 minutesIt’s like going in the past, a traditional pier with local workers helping the tourist with the luggage, children plenty and playful. Sometimes you can see the elephants taking a dip in the Mekong River. Watch the traditional boats ferrying passengers or goods in and out. All tours are included: -Local transportation where needed -Central fund for village US$2.00/person -Local guide with English speaking -Drinking water & cool towel while on tours -Each sightseeing take 1hrs onlyRead more
- You'll end atPak BengPak Beng, LaosPlease be ready and wait at the lobby of Hotel, one of our team will pick up you as the scheduled time.See address & details
Pak Beng, Laos
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Landing and facility fees
- Parking Fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Visit Asia Travel
Dishonest company... AVOID!
Don’t go there. Just don’t. The price advertised on TripAdvisor is €120 whereas some of the people we flew with pai…
Tree Top Explorer 2D1N highly recommended
What an amazing trip! We had a lot of fun zipping past some of the most beautiful waterfalls and panoramas we've ev…
Transport Vientiane to Vang Vieng
I was supposed to travel by bus with enough space for my luggage and myself. They canceled the day before for a min…
Great local travel agent in Laos
Great staff, great services and very helpful guide and driver. Tour guide is very much active taking us to experien…
Great tour - highly recommended
Communications before tour all good and guide La arrived at hotel on time at 0830. Nice MPV..clean and modern with …
We Loved It!
My sons and I booked the 1 day Vang Vieng experience which included kayaking about 16 km down river and stopping at…
Mr. SUNNY AND Mr.HOME
My travel agent arranged my travel in Laos thro visit Asia travel.Their vehicles were in Excellent condition. The d…
- Duration: 1h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently Asked Questions about Pakbeng Pier - 1hrs at Glance
- Pakbeng Pier - 1hrs at Glance will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Pakbeng Pier - 1hrs at Glance on Tripadvisor
- Pakbeng Pier - 1hrs at Glance price starts from AU$16.90. Discover and book Pakbeng Pier - 1hrs at Glance on Tripadvisor
- Pakbeng Pier - 1hrs at Glance cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Pakbeng Pier - 1hrs at Glance on Tripadvisor
- Pakbeng Pier - 1hrs at Glance is hosted by Visit Asia Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Visit Asia Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Pakbeng Pier - 1hrs at Glance on Tripadvisor