Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Jim Corbett National Park is the oldest national park in India and was established in 1936 as Hailey National Park to protect the endangered Bengal tiger. It is located in Nainital district of Uttarakhand and was named after Jim Corbett who played a key role in its establishment. The park was the first to come under the Project Tiger initiative.Corbett has been a haunt for tourists and wildlife lovers for a long time.Tourism activity is only allowed in selected areas of Corbett Tiger Reserve so that people get an opportunity to see its landscape and wildlife. In recent years .the number of people coming here has increased dramatically. Presently, every season more than 70,000 visitors come to the park. The Jim Corbett National Park is well know for Tigers and offers safaris through the forest to get closer to the wildlife – both flora and fauna. This widespread national reserve is rich with rare species of vegetation and animals living in harmony.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Local guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Accommodation ( Available on additional cost
- Food and drinks
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Tiger Routes
Well managed service and staff
Thank you team TigerRoutes It was a great experience of wildlife with you Great management and support
Supreb || Took my first tiger Safari travel trip in JAN 2019 to the Corbett National Park. It was awesome in all p…
Ladakh the dream tour
This is the lifetime experience..the one who only thinks....but if you came here then you will get to know what’s t…
Closest to nature in such a highly relaxed environment
Had a great time and best experience for natural excursion. Very customer friendly. We were supported at every step…
One stop destination for wildlife expidition very friendly and helpful guidance Perfect suggestions .
Had a best experience for wild life excrution Superb assistance friendly advice Best resorts and rates
Great Trip to Chitwan National Park
Tiger Safari to Chitwan countrywide Park with TigerRoutes became exquisite! Going with a tour organization makes th…
A true example of excellent hospitality!
We always wanted to go for a wildlife holiday during our many visits to India but organising that was a hassle. How…
Best Tiger Safari at Pench National Park
During the planning processes the replies were always prompt, courteous and suggestions were intelligent. Excellen…
If you are nature lover then you must visit this place by any chance if you can able to see the wild life animals.
- Pench Tiger Reserve
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently Asked Questions about Tiger Safari at Jim Corbett National Park
- Tiger Safari at Jim Corbett National Park will start at 5:30 AM. Discover and book Tiger Safari at Jim Corbett National Park on Tripadvisor
- Tiger Safari at Jim Corbett National Park price starts from AU$77.52. Discover and book Tiger Safari at Jim Corbett National Park on Tripadvisor
- Tiger Safari at Jim Corbett National Park cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tiger Safari at Jim Corbett National Park on Tripadvisor
- Tiger Safari at Jim Corbett National Park is hosted by Tiger Routes. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tiger Routes on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tiger Safari at Jim Corbett National Park on Tripadvisor