Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atChameera CyclingNo; 49/A Heenatigala Rd, Unawatuna 80600, Sri LankaDeparture Point: Chmeera Cycling Office Directions: Tour departs from our office at Unawatuna Directions to departure location is Galle and Matara road Unawatuna Eramudugaha junction to Heenatigala road after pass the Unawatuna Railway Station 10 meters you can see Chameera Cycling signboard.See address & details
- 1Sea Turtle Conservation Project (Koggala)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Stilt Fishermen Sri LankaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Koggala LakeStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Handunugoda Tea EstateStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atFortFort, Galle 80000, Sri Lankawe drop-off at hotel or any place around Galle you wantSee address & details
Chameera Cycling, No; 49/A Heenatigala Rd, Unawatuna 80600, Sri Lanka
Fort, Galle 80000, Sri Lanka
- Transport by private tuk-tuk
- Led by a local driver/guide
- Excellent value for money
- Visit Turtle Hatchery, stilt fishermen, Koggala River Boat Safari to Cinnamon Island and Virgin White Tea Factory
- Water and refreshments
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All government taxes and service charges included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Entry/Admission - Sea Turtle Conservation Project (Koggala)
- Entry/Admission - Stilt Fishermen Sri Lanka
- Entry/Admission - Koggala Lake
- Entry/Admission - Handunugoda Tea Estate
- Tip of Guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Half price for children under age of 12
- Age 1 – 3 free of charge
- Please advise any specific requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Some confusion abot the start / pick up which resulted us in starting an hour late but the operator did tailor the trip to suit us for which we were very grateful
Date of experience: November 2018
1 Helpful vote
We ended up with our Tok tok driver all week we saw things on off the beaten paid cheap for excursions and will be definitely using him again when we go back
Date of experience: October 2018
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Chameera Cycling
Super outdoor sporting.....
We had a group of 15 including kids varing from age 6-18 years. There were kids who were not that good at cyling to…
Awesome cycling tour
Very nice cycling tour. Chameera is a very good guide who know very well history about Galle. We saw Galle fort, fi…
Fun half day
Podi led a great tour with stops to see the lagoon, a coconut fiber operation, and a group of handweavers. Since we…
A fantastic tour where you’ll get off the beaten track and experience real Sri Lanka. An experienced and fun guide …
We did the half day bike tour through the countryside and thoroughly enjoyed it. Lovely way to see the area, with s…
Beautiful quiet country side bicycle tour
My husband and I ( both 60 )spent a lovely couple of hours cycling round the lagoon and villages - guide was great …
Unassuming, politically astute, Sri Lankan guide wanting the best for his country’s future.
Our morning tour with Chameera ticked all our boxes, and then some we hadn’t previously considered! Although we had…
Excellent bike tour
A fantastic experience riding through the villages. We stopped at a lagoon, a local family home, a beautiful weavin…
Canoeing in Lagoon and Mangroves
Went on a nice morning after a few days of rain so the water levels were pretty high. The currents, where there wer…
This was an awesome tour! Even though I showed up in the rainy season with no gear, the guide was game to carry on …
Awesome Cycle Tour
This was an excellent tour. A chance to see authentic Sri Lanka. We saw traditionally made coconut rope and textile…
Brilliant Village tour!
Our family of four took the village cycling tour. We went in the afternoon. The guides were so professional and he…
Underwhelming for the price
Nice welcome by the owner. The tour was advertised as two hours canoeing with a guide to lead you and point out hi…
Great cycling tour.
This cycling tour was one of the highlights of the trip. A great way to see the village and the way of life. I re…
Not to be missed - if you have a free 2 & half hours, definitely recommend this cycle tour. Our guide was brilliant…
- Duration: 5–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Private Sightseeing Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Galle Sightseein Rickshaw Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Galle Sightseein Rickshaw Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Galle Sightseein Rickshaw Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Galle Sightseein Rickshaw Tour?
Galle Sightseein Rickshaw Tour price starts from AU$72.46. Discover and book Galle Sightseein Rickshaw Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Galle Sightseein Rickshaw Tour cancellation policy?
Galle Sightseein Rickshaw Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Galle Sightseein Rickshaw Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Galle Sightseein Rickshaw Tour?
Galle Sightseein Rickshaw Tour is hosted by Chameera Cycling. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Chameera Cycling on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Galle Sightseein Rickshaw Tour on Tripadvisor