This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jaguar Paw Cave Tubing and Jungle Zipline, Frank Village, Cayo District, Belmopan Belize
- Get picked up from the hotel/port.
- Boarding the inner tubes, participants will be guided by the tranquil currents into the Jaguar Paw Cave. Once inside, the light from the headlamps will reveal a lost world of sparkling stalactites and stalagmites. Floating through this subterranean world is a great way to relax as well as enjoy the beauty and wonder of the complex cave formations.
- After spending a few hours marveling at the majesty of the Jaguar Paw Cave, participants will then enjoy a thrilling adventure, sailing through the rainforest on a series of zip lines.
- Participants climb to platforms mounted high up in the trees and then, they are attached to secure harnesses that are attached to the cables or zip lines.
- Participants then launch themselves into the air, sailing at high speed through the rainforest, giving them a bird’s eye view of the plants and animals that call the canopy home.
Duration: 3 hours