Southern Belize provides easy access to the magnificent Belize Barrier Reef, one of the largest and most impressive coral reefs in the world.
Some of the offshore deep-water species that you are more likely to catch on a fishing tour: Blue Marlin or White Marlin Sailfish Tuna, Wahoo, Dorado, Kingfish, and Sharks, while in the shore, these species abound: Barracuda, Kingfish, Cero, Spanish Mackerel, Groupers, Dog snappers, Mutton snappers, Cubera snappers, Yellowtail Snapper, Bonito, Bar and Horse Eye Jacks, and Rainbow Runners.Fishing in Belize is a unique experience due to the fact the the Belize Barrier Reef is home to a plethora of tropical fishes.On this fishing and snorkeling tour, your professional guide will bring you to amazing fishing spots where you will be able to reel in tasty specimens from sustainable species of fish, and when you are ready to take a break from fishing, your guide will provide you with snorkeling gear so you can explore the wonderful and amazing marine life that live under the Belizean turquoise waters.
• Boat departs at 8:00 AM from Palmento Grove
• Arrival at the largest living barrier reef in the world at between 8:30 & 8:45
• Fishing from 9 to 11
• Guided snorkel in the shimmering turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea around the Barrier Reef 11 to 12
• Cookout of Freshly caught fish
• Departure at 1:30 PM
• Arrival between 2:00 & 2:15