• Pick-up from the port of "Marina Piccola" in Sorrento.
• Departure to Amalfi, sailing along the Sorrento Coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of “Marina Grande”, the ruins of a roman villa near “Bagni della Regina Giovanna”, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, Ieranto bay and other interesting attractions along the coast.
• Sailing along the Amalfi Coast. Along the way you will admire: the village of Nerano, the Island of Li Galli, Praiano and the Fiordo of Furore.
• There will be a couple of stops for swimming and snorkeling, and a relaxing break with snacks, season fresh fruits and drinks offered on board (soft drinks and beer - wine - Prosecco also).
• We suggest a stop of 1/2 hours in Amalfi to visit the ancient Maritime Republic and stop of 1/2 hours in Positano to explore the “pearl” of the Amalfi Coast.
• Departure from Positano to Sorrento with the final limoncello tasting.
• Return to the port of "Marina Piccola" in Sorrento.
The price includes: Professional skipper English speaking – Appetizers – Drinks (beer – wine – coke – diet coke – water – limoncello) – Equipment for snorkeling - beach towels.
Do not forget: swimsuit – sunscreen – sun hat – camera – passport.
Maximum: 12 people on board.