• Pick-up from the port of Sorrento (Marina Grande) - consider also, please, that it's possible to arrange different ports for your pick-up and droop off with an extra cost to be calcolated on the base of the exact new locations points.
• Departure to Capri, sailing along the Sorrento Coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of “Marina Grande”, the ruins of a roman villa near “Bagni della Regina Giovanna”, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, and other interesting attractions along the coast.
• Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto and the Blue Grotto (entrance ticket not included); along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
• There will be a couple of stops for swimming and snorkelling (towels and snorkeling equipment are included), and a relaxing break with snacks, fresh season fruits and drinks (wine - beer and prosecco also) offered on board.
• Mooring in the port of the island and start your visit of Capri and Anacapri (if requested we can arrange transfer and tour guide on the island - cost no included).
• Return to the port of Capri, where your skipper will be waiting.
• Departure from Capri to Sorrento with final limoncello tasting.
The price includes: Fuel – Professional skipper English speaking – Dry Snacks – Fresh fruits - Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages – towels - snorkeling equipment.
The price does not include: Entrance fees Blu Grotto – Lunch.
Do not forget: Swimsuit – Sunscreen – Sun Hat -Camera – Comfortable shoes.
Maximum: 12 people on board.