Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Half Day Nadi Therapeutic Mud Pools and Garden Tour Modern Air-conditioned vehicle - including Driver/Guide Visits to Fiji's Famous & Colorful Hindu Temple Visit to Nadi's colorful vegetable & fruit markets Explore the local Handicraft markets Shopping Spree in Nadi for famous duty free shops Explore the beauty of Fiji, the colorful orchids, Garden of the Sleeping Giant. Visit to Sabeto’s therapeutic natural thermal Mudpools Includes pickup/dropoff all Nadi & Denarau Resorts
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Nadi Produce MarketsStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud PoolStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Garden of the Sleeping GiantStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Handicraft MarketStop: 30 minutesSee details
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Nadi Produce Markets
- Entry/Admission - Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool
- Entry/Admission - Garden of the Sleeping Giant
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Excite Tours & Travel
My wife and I had the pleasure of visiting these lovely people. We had an absolute blast. Zip lines and ab sailing.…
Great day out 🌺
We had a great day, Rusi was our driver and he was just lovely 😊 very informative, polite and punctual. Would defi…
Very Muddy. great fun
It was great fun. Great experience. Can buy gifts from the locals. No ATM, bring cash. Will return one day.
Informative & Authentic
Gives a "real Fiji" perspective of traditional life. The guide was good at narrating the information through.
Good Ship Excursion
We did this tour as a ship excursion. It was a good way to see the highlights of the area and get a sense of the F…
Tifajek Mud pools - Fiji
We had a blast at the Mud pool and hot spring water pool. Very fun experience. We had a really cool tour guide name…
Very pleasant and enjoyable tour.
We have been to Fiji twice before, so were mainly looking for a tour that just went to the Garden of the Sleeping G…
Relaxed and Informative Tour
Booked tour for my darling and I to get a little bit of an insight to Nadi and surrounds. We ended up being the onl…
Was feeling a bit hesitant to invade the villagers privacy but they were so welcoming & really wanted us to see the…
Laughed until we cried seeing the mud covered us in the photos.
Wasn't too sure what to expect but had a great day and don't miss getting a massage after the mud comes off. It is…
Bula - welcome to Nadi
Richard was very friendly and professional. We will use them for our return trip to Nadi I'nal Airport.
Beautiful first trip
Was a trip not to forget! Had the most amazing transport guy that got to express Fiji to us by seeing locals and ge…
Combo off road cave safari
An enjoyable trip was had by all in my family across the sigatoka river and through the villages. The children had …
We got picked up from our resort in an air conditioned mini bus. Didn’t realise this was a private tour so it made …
A quick break before Chrissy
Such a relaxing place with friendly people. So nice to be able to go for a walk at night and feel safe. After a sho…
- Duration: 4–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: language_english_ffffe66c
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Popular: Booked by 556 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,757 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 946 travellers!