This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 4. Road to War Museum
- 5. Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- 6. Actual film footage of the 1941 Japanese attack
- 7. A complimentary audio set for USS Arizona Memorial (Value $7.50)
- 8. Boat ride to and from USS Arizona Memorial
- 9. Pass for transfer to Ford Island
- 10. A complimentary audio set for the USS Missouri
- 12. The USS Oklahoma Memorial
- 13. A complimentary audio set for the USS Bowfin
- 14. A complimentary audio set for the USS Bowfin Submarine Museum
- 15. The USS Bowfin Submarine Museum
- 16. A complimentary audio set for the Pacific Aviation Museum
- 17. Complimentary short historical Honolulu City tour*
- 18. Bottled water or tropical juice included
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- NO BAGS ARE ALLOWED IN PEARL HARBOR, BAGGAGE CHECK IS AVAILABLE FOR A FEE UPON ENTRO TO VISITORS CENTER Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This Tour will start at your Waikiki Hotel, Honolulu Port or Honolulu Airport (NOTE: The US Navy has the right to shut down the boat at anytime due to public safety concerns, at which time there are no refunds, but the rest of the tour will continue.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
Read 4 more reviews on Viator
Enjoyed my tour to Pearl Harbor with Royal Hawaiian limousine. The mini bus was clean, the tour guide was very friendly and informative and drove well. Everything was well executed. Lisa
1 Helpful vote
Response from Royal H, Guest Relations Manager at VIP Deluxe Pearl Harbor Small Group Tour
Responded 25 Jan. 2020
Dear Lisa Aloha and thank you for writing an online review for us and thank you for your five star review. We are very gald that you like the tour. In Royal Hawaiian Limousine we provide what we promise to our clients on the sales time. We hope to see you and serve you again in a near future.
Eddie is one of the best guides for this tour!! He gave us a lot of information about Honolulu on the way to and from Pearl Harbor!
1 Helpful vote
This was a nice visit, but it seemed short to see the memorial. The bus ride home took an extra 30 minutes. The driver took us around the hills and showed us the sights, but it was lunchtime and we were hungry, so an extra 30 minutes felt like an hour.
We booked a last minute trip to Oahu to use up some airline credits. We wanted to see the Arizona and the tickets were sold out for over a month. There is an opportunity to get will call tickets at 7AM each day, but we decided to do the tour to avoid getting out there early…
Date of experience: December 2017
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Royal Hawaiian Limousine Tours
My Account number is 1070160574660
I was wet to my account in Kenyan EQUITY to my proposal in Kenya to u i am api to my family in my winning
Four months after a canceled trip and still no refund
Don't use this company! I understand that the pandemic has affected everyone, especially travel companies, but this…
Really well organised tour. George our driver and guide was excellent, really passionate about his island and herit…
No issues with the tour, but you will do better on your own
In my opinion, booking a tour for Pearl Harbor is not a good option. I highly recommend folks to make use of the bu…
Pass on this
We didn't know any better but we could have EASILY done this without this "tour." Basically all this amounted to …
A full day - well worth remembering
Our Guide for the day was 'Paolo Matsumoto' HPAO19. The tour includes the Arizona Memorial, the USS Bowfin, USS Mis…
Eddie was the best tour guide ever. He knew what he was talking about and made a tour that would seem cheesy to be…
No stress tour!
Eddie is the man when it comes to history of the area and landmarks. He was outside our hotel at 705 just as he tol…
Awesome day!!! Pick up was right on time in a luxurious van and our driver “Tall Tom” was great. Spent the whole d…
Antonio did a great job. He pointed out many things with great explanations & enthusiasm. The visit to Orarl Harb…
Excellent tour group
My friend and I arrived in Honolulu port with Princess. My friend has limited mobility and Amir and his co worker w…
Good Service, but the service may not be worth the price
The tour company we used was professional and on time. However, at $50 per person, you are basically paying for a p…
Could have been better
We chose the $50 tour. The driver was late to pick us up. When called for update the phone person was a bit argumen…
Great day at Pearl Harbor and Eddie did a fantastic job as our driver. The 7:30 to 3:30 tour gives you enough time…
I felt like a number, not an individual.
This tour was distinctly average. No phone call to confirm pickup time as advised in our paperwork - had to chase …
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial, Royal Hawaiian Limousine Tours
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Popular: Booked by 314 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 202 travellers!