Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atHollywood Cemetery412 S Cherry St, Richmond, VA 23220, USAThis address will take you to the main gate of Hollywood Cemtery! From here, drive in through the gate and down to the bottom of the hill, then take a right and then your very next right into a little cul-de-sac. Here you should see the Segway van, and you can park on the shoulder right beside it.See address & details
- 1Hollywood CemeteryStop: 2 hoursHollywood Cemetery is the second most visited cemetery in the country behind Arlington! Hear many stories about Richmond notables buried here, including two US Presidents, Lewis Ginter, Ellen Glasgow, JEB Stuart, and many more!Read more
- You'll end atHollywood Cemetery412 S Cherry St, Richmond, VA 23220, USAThis address will take you to the main gate of Hollywood Cemtery! From here, drive in through the gate and down to the bottom of the hill, then take a right and then your very next right into a little cul-de-sac. Here you should see the Segway van, and you can park on the shoulder right beside it.See address & details
Hollywood Cemetery, 412 S Cherry St, Richmond, VA 23220, USA
Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professionally Guided Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Please arrive 15-minutes prior to tour time
- Dress code is casual
- Age: Minimum 14 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We arrived on Memorial Day and the graves were all decorated. Over 3000 confederate dead had been relocated here after the civil war. We drove thru the whole cemetery and saw many memorable monuments. Three presidents are buried there: James Monroe, John Tyler and Jefferson…
Date of experience: May 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Segway of Richmond
So much fun!!
My husband and I decided we wanted to take our chances at this experience while visiting Richmond. No regrets! Such…
Segway tour of Richmond
Had an excellent Segway tour of Richmond. Our tour guide Vince was a walking encyclopedia of knowledge. Vince poi…
Great guide. Fun with easy instruction
Loved this trip. Fun way to see the city and learn more about the area. It helped me orient on which places to co…
Fun Birthday Gift
I booked this tour as a unique birthday gift for my lady friend. The crew at RVA did not disappoint! After a brief …
We were first timers on a Segway, and I have to say I was petrified at first (Richmond is a city of hills). But our…
Fun way to tour
This outfit does several types of tours, and we did the 2-hour landmark tour on a beautiful October afternoon. Let …
So much fun even for seniors
After the first five minutes of borderline terror this is so easy and fun. The guide was excellent (I think his nam…
Fun way to learn about the city and its history
We took the one hour Segway tour to explore Richmond in a fun way - on a Segway! Although we have gone to the city,…
Our first time Segway Tour
Our relatives had been on a Segway tour recently in Pittsburgh, so we thought they would love to see Richmond the s…
Unique, fun, good introduction to the city
We took the one-hour Landmarks tour. Just learning to ride a Segway was fun and easy. They can go 12 mph so you s…
Fun for the family!
My parents were visiting Richmond for the first time and we figured this would be a fun way to explore the city. It…
Great way to see Castle Hill and the Promenade
We had a great time on our Segway tour of Nice! We saw a little bit inside the old city, and then spent some time o…
Do RVA history the Segway way!
The staff was super accommodating when I accidentally booked on the wrong day with only 24hr notice. Our guide And…
My wife and I took the Richmond Landmark Segway Tour. I highly recommend it. You get a great tour of the major si…
Richmond Segway Tour!
I highly recommend this tour! Our guide was super knowledgeable and it was a great way to see some sites in a limi…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently Asked Questions about Hollywood Cemetery Segway Tour in Richmond
What time does Hollywood Cemetery Segway Tour in Richmond start?
Hollywood Cemetery Segway Tour in Richmond will start at 2:30 PM. Discover and book Hollywood Cemetery Segway Tour in Richmond on Tripadvisor
How much is Hollywood Cemetery Segway Tour in Richmond?
Hollywood Cemetery Segway Tour in Richmond price starts from AU$96.78. Discover and book Hollywood Cemetery Segway Tour in Richmond on Tripadvisor
What is the Hollywood Cemetery Segway Tour in Richmond cancellation policy?
Hollywood Cemetery Segway Tour in Richmond cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hollywood Cemetery Segway Tour in Richmond on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Hollywood Cemetery Segway Tour in Richmond?
Hollywood Cemetery Segway Tour in Richmond is hosted by Segway of Richmond. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Segway of Richmond on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hollywood Cemetery Segway Tour in Richmond on Tripadvisor