View all photos (8)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Cambridge, Cambridge, Massachusetts
Returns to original departure point
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Off The Beaten Path Food Tours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Off The Beaten Path Food Tours
Businesses were frequently "about to close", so we usually felt rushed. Due to a nut allergy we were served Yorke…
Not what I expected
From the description, I thought we would be going to see chocolate shops, maybe coffee shops with unusual hot…
Harvard Square Chocolate Tour
Guide was knowledgeable, but I frankly expected more. We only did a few stops where the offerings were small and…
Fun and Informative
This was a fun tour that had interesting information about chocolate and Harvard Square. It was very easy to find…
Perfect Date Night!
We had a great time exploring Harvard Square on the Chocolate Tour! Even on a rainy night, our tour guide kept us…
Highly recommend this food tour! Everything was delicious, our tour guide, Julia, was EXCELLENT, and the murals…
Central Square? Who Knew?
This past weekeed we took the Central Square Food & Mural and it was AMAZING! Out tour guide, Julia was well…
Biz was an excellent tour guide!
My mom was visiting from out of state and we took the Harvard Square Chocolate tour with Biz. She was great - very…
Smithfield, Rhode Island10
Money well spent
Interesting way to see this historic part of Boston all while tasting yummy treats. One of the best value for…
Fun for locals too!
My husband and I took this tour with our 12 year old niece and had a great time. We’re from the area and just did…
- Off The Beaten Path Food Tours
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255