Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start at524 W 4th Ave524 W 4th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501, USAWe pick up and drop off at the Anchorage Visitors Center located at 524 W. 4th Avenue.See address & details
- Pass byAlaska's Finest Tours & Cruises - ToursSeward HighwayTurnagain Arm DriveBeluga PointTurnagain Gallery
- 1Indian Valley Mine, National Historic SiteStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedYou may want to take some of the scenic walks found around Indian Valley Mine. When you are ready to continue on simply board the hourly shuttle from the Indian Valley Mine back to Anchorage. The return journey back to Anchorage is simple allow us to arrange your shuttle back to Anchorage. It’s that easy.Read more
- You'll end at524 W 4th Ave524 W 4th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501, USAWe pick up and drop off at the Anchorage Visitors Center located at 524 W. 4th Avenue.See address & details
524 W 4th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Local guide at Indian Valley Mine
- Customers pay their own admission and pay dirt buckets
- Customers pay their own admission
- Entry/Admission - Indian Valley Mine, National Historic Site
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Turnagain Arm Shuttle is a hop on hop shuttle. Please be aware that seats are guaranteed on the outbound and hop on hop off on the return.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Alaska's Finest Tours & Cruises - Tours
Good personalized tour
They were on time and nice. Flat top mountain was added instead of a hospital that we could not enter (had native a…
Good people, personalized service. Because of the Covid, the hospital visit (contains native arts) was replaced wit…
Portage Glacier Tour
We had a beautiful drive along the waterway. It was a cloudy and somewhat rainy day but it did not really impact th…
Fun Anchorage tour
We enjoyed our tour hosted by Ben. He took us to many scenic places including Potter's Marsh to see salmon. Beluga …
Excellent Anchorage Tour
We had a great time on this tour. Our guide Fin was super nice and knowledgeable. It was the best way for a family …
The center is a great way to see many animals in their natural surroundings and the guides giving talks are interes…
Best views for $22 a head!
We sure enjoyed our visit to the wildlife sanctuary where we got to safely view brown and black bears, wolves, moos…
Ben was an amazing tour guide! Very informative and beautiful tour! Went as a solo traveler but Ben made sure I was…
Our guide Ben was absolutely wonderful! We had such a great time and I would highly recommend their tours. Ben made…
Great winter time
Ben went above and beyond on our winter tour. There were only four of us and it was very cold and snowing and it di…
Stunning Views and Excellent Service
My husband and I arrived in Anchorage with one day in town and no planned activities. We found this tour by quickl…
Fantastic Day!!!! Join the tour!
Definitely join this tour! Had one day in Anchorage to explore while my husband was working so I joined the tour. B…
Awesome with an Alaskan Native
Ben was excellent! He showed us places that were scheduled for our tour but also went above and beyond. As a matter…
Everything was perfect ! The guide was very interesting and did everything he could to make the trip as excellent a…
Of course, where can you drive less than an hour from the city to a glacier.
Great drive. Full of views of the inlet. Boarstide? You can see the tide change in the inlet. Looks like a mini t…
- Duration: 1–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently Asked Questions about Gold Panning Self-Guided Tour
What time does Gold Panning Self-Guided Tour start?
Gold Panning Self-Guided Tour will start at 11:30 AM. Discover and book Gold Panning Self-Guided Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Gold Panning Self-Guided Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Gold Panning Self-Guided Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Gold Panning Self-Guided Tour?
Gold Panning Self-Guided Tour price starts from AU$88.62. Discover and book Gold Panning Self-Guided Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Gold Panning Self-Guided Tour cancellation policy?
Gold Panning Self-Guided Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Gold Panning Self-Guided Tour on Tripadvisor