Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atUnexpected Productions Improv1428 Post Alley, Seattle, WA 98101, USAYour tour begins inside Unexpected Productions Market Theater. Located in Post alley just down the hill from Ghost Alley Espresso, past the world famous "gum wall".See address & details
- 1Pike Place MarketStop: 2 hours - Admission includedWhen you’re in Seattle, experience the best of the city's famous Pike Place Market on this 2-hour walking tour shore excursion, during which you’ll eat an array of delicious foods and learn about the history of the historic market – open since 1907. Your local professional guide will not only lead you to the many vendors and through the different sections, but will also provide you with some buying tips, cooking ideas and handy market knowledge. Throughout the tour you'll have the experience 13+ different tastings, adding up to the perfect light lunch! Sample Tasting Menu (subject to change) • Cinnamon/sugar mini doughnuts • Fresh Greek yogurt • Award winning clam chowder • Cherry-inspired treats • Tom Douglas' crab cakes • Russian piroshky pastries • Artisan handmade cheeses • Truffle inspired treats • Hearty Filipino cuisine • And other tasty surprises! This excursion is located within a 20-minute taxi ride to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Seattle. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.Read more
- You'll end atEtta's2020 Western Ave, Seattle, WA 98121, USAEtta's is located on the North end of Pike Place Market about 5 blocks from where your tour began.See address & details
Unexpected Productions Improv, 1428 Post Alley, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Etta's, 2020 Western Ave, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
- 2-hour walking tour of Pike Place Market
- All food and drink tastings
- Repeat Visitor discount card valid at 40+ shops and restaurants
- Professional, local guide
- Entry/Admission - Pike Place Market
- Port pickup and drop off
- This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If guests require the Vegetarian option, please note how many in the Special Requirements section
- If guests require the Pescatarian option, please note how many in the Special Requirements section
- Please bring a filled reusable water bottle for the tour, as you will be walking and eating for 2 hours. If you are unable to do so water will be available for purchase at the starting location of the tour. Please arrive early to provide enough time to purchase water should you chose to do so
- Children in strollers are highly discouraged, as some areas have limited access for strollers
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tour may be cancelled due to low booking numbers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Justin was our tour guide an absolutely outstanding. Yummy treats along with some powerful information and history of the area. Thank you for a great time. Highly recommend.
Response from JennieSavor, Guest Relations Manager at Seattle Shore Excursion: Food and Cultural Tour of Pike Place Market
Responded 28 Jan. 2020
Thank you for taking our Food and Cultural Tour! Justin had a great time showing you, feeding you, and teaching you! He really loves the Market and we're delighted you got to see that. Thank you for the review, and we hope to see you on another tour next time you're in Seattle.
We went on a food tour with Savor. Our guide, Katya, was wonderful. She was very informative, fun, and friendly. I would highly recommend this tour since it is before the market crowds. Lots of good tastings. I think 12. You also get a card at the end that will give you…
Date of experience: September 2019
Response from CassieMedici, Guest Service Specialist at Seattle Shore Excursion: Food and Cultural Tour of Pike Place Market
Responded 10 Sep. 2019
Thank you so much for your great review! I'm so glad you had a great time with Katya! We hope to host you next time you are in the area :)
I can’t say enough AMAZING things about our food tour and Miriam our guide! I’ve told everyone what a must do Savor Seattle Food Tours are when visiting Seattle. My teen and twenty something thought it was entertaining as well as filling. In fact, they only had a couple…
Date of experience: July 2019
Response from PatrickA7991, Guest Service Specialist at Seattle Shore Excursion: Food and Cultural Tour of Pike Place Market
Responded 22 Aug. 2019
Thank you so much for the kind words about Miriam! She is super delightful and I'm glad that you enjoyed her as much as we do. I hope you'll consider us next time you are in town.
Our guide Heather was awesome--I loved following her around with her pink umbrella (it was really helpful--she knew we could easily lose her in the crowds--especially Saturday morning at Pike Place!). It was fun getting the history and doing incredible sample noshing without…
Date of experience: July 2019
Miriam was a fantastic tour guide!!! There were about 10 people in our group and she worked soooo hard! This tour is the very best way to learn about Pike Market and some of its vendors. We were visiting for one month and we plan to go again when other friends come to visit us!
Date of experience: July 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Savor Seattle Food Tours
Amazing food tour!
I went on one of these tours before I left for university, and it is by far one of the best tours to go on if you'r…
This was a wonderful tour of Seattle restaurants. We had samples of food at each restaurant. The restaurants we…
Walking Food Tour
We had such a great time doing the pike’s place food tour. We are not normally ones for touristy tours but for our…
Food tour of pike place market
This was a great experience. Stephanie was very enthusiastic and full of info. The food samples were fabulous so …
Best. Tour. Ever.
My co-worker told me about this tour thankfully, and it was a morning very well spent! Justin Oba was our culinary …
Amazing Food Tour
Mark was an awesome tour guide. We live locally but had never taken a tour of Pike Place Market. The tour was perfe…
Must take this tour!!
Took the tour today. Justin did a fabulous job! You must ask for him! His stories, knowledge and sense of humor rea…
Best tour for first time visitors
We were in Seattle for a week and went to the market every day. We did not do this tour until ay 4 and wish it woul…
Mystery Vacation Seattle
We booked a mystery vacation through PackUp&Go on Feb. 14-17 2020 and they sent us to Seattle and included tickets …
Yummy & Fun Tour of Pike Place Market
My husband and I did this tour with Miriam, and we had the best time! Miriam was knowledgeable and paced the tour p…
I need to bring my family back to take this tour
Mark was legit as tour guide. Totally personable, engaging, knowledgeable and a local. The tour was great!
This Tour was Chocolatey Goodness!
Truly enjoyed this tour! We would highly recommend it and it was worth the cost of the tour. Betsy was very info…
Listen!!! This Tour Was Amazing, and Matt is Incredible!!!!!
So, my husband was less than enthused about going on this tour and isn't easily impressed but even he is raving abo…
Great tour.... however
We certainly were entertained by our guide, Justin. Loved his stories on the history and his sense of humor. I di…
Awesome culinary tour with interesting history as well
Even though we are local, this tour sounded really cool. And it was! Our tour guide was Matt. He was full of perso…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 5,277 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Seattle Shore Excursion: Food and Cultural Tour of Pike Place Market
Which attractions will I visit with Seattle Shore Excursion: Food and Cultural Tour of Pike Place Market?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Seattle Shore Excursion: Food and Cultural Tour of Pike Place Market on Tripadvisor
How much is Seattle Shore Excursion: Food and Cultural Tour of Pike Place Market?
Seattle Shore Excursion: Food and Cultural Tour of Pike Place Market price starts from AU$81.81. Discover and book Seattle Shore Excursion: Food and Cultural Tour of Pike Place Market on Tripadvisor
What is the Seattle Shore Excursion: Food and Cultural Tour of Pike Place Market cancellation policy?
Seattle Shore Excursion: Food and Cultural Tour of Pike Place Market cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Seattle Shore Excursion: Food and Cultural Tour of Pike Place Market on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Seattle Shore Excursion: Food and Cultural Tour of Pike Place Market?
Seattle Shore Excursion: Food and Cultural Tour of Pike Place Market is hosted by Savor Seattle Food Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Savor Seattle Food Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Seattle Shore Excursion: Food and Cultural Tour of Pike Place Market on Tripadvisor