Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Although New Orleans is heavily associated with Jazz, this tour will show how every form of American popular music is informed by New Orleans. As the outgrageous New Orleans R&B legend Ernie K-Doe said: “I'm not sure, but I'm almost positive, all music came from New Orleans.”
- You'll start atCongo Square Coffee House806 N Rampart St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USAMeet the tour guide inside Congo Square Coffee HouseSee address & details
- 1Louis Armstrong ParkStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 2St. Louis Cemetery No. 1Stop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Basin St. StationStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4May Baily's PlaceStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5Preservation HallStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll end atPreservation Hall726 St Peter, New Orleans, LA 70116, USAThe legendary Preservation Hall at 726 St. Peter Street where people will be already lining up for the 5 PM show.See address & details
Congo Square Coffee House, 806 N Rampart St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Preservation Hall, 726 St Peter, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
- Tour Guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Historic New Orleans Tours
We had Randy as our tour guide and he was excellent! We would highly recommend this tour! It is very informative. W…
Garden District and Cemetery
Dave was awesome, great knowledge of the area and amiable disposition. Unable to actually go in cemetery due to ar…
Half a tour
The tour guide was great BUT I didn’t find out that the cemetery was closed and not available for the tour until AF…
Trip cancelled due to coronacris
tour was cancelled . we received a refund. the company dealt with us well. this would have been a tour of New Or…
Waste is money & time.
I am usually never one to complain or leave bad reviews but this one was a waste of time and money. Our tour guide …
Heavy emphasis on Celebrity Houses, Tour Guide was boring and on autopilot
I was not impressed with this tour. It started at the Garden District Book Store, which was a nice enough little pl…
Great insight, Great local knowledge.
David Rogers was an excellent guide, we took the Lafayette and Garden District tour, His knowledge was boundless, a…
Enjoyed the tour immensely
We had a great tour, which we talked about long after it was over. Our guide, Frank, a native for many generations,…
NOLA quick visit
This was an excellent addition to our quick visit to NOLA. I loved Nida and felt she did an excellent job organizin…
Loved this tour and our tour guide
Leonce was mine and my friends tour guide and let me tell you...! He was such a charmer! He was informative, patien…
Really fun and informative
Leonce was a great guide as he went that extra mile (starting the tour by giving us the recipes for the cocktails h…
Great tour filled with lots of historical facts
So glad we decided to do this tour yesterday, it was totally worth it. Our tour guide (Frank I think) was so well v…
our guide Frank was very knowledgeable,eloquent and witty. Held my interest for the whole two hours.
Guide was a lot of fun. Enjoyed the plethora of information. Lots of beautiful homes and some interesting name drop…
Garden District Walking Tour
My husband and I took the walking tour of the Garden District with Nita. The tour was very informative and interest…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 13,130 travellers!
from A$62.40* A$69.33
Popular: Booked by 28,091 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,153 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,775 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about New Orleans Music Tour
What time does New Orleans Music Tour start?
New Orleans Music Tour will start at 2:00 PM. Discover and book New Orleans Music Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with New Orleans Music Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book New Orleans Music Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is New Orleans Music Tour?
New Orleans Music Tour price starts from AU$36.47. Discover and book New Orleans Music Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the New Orleans Music Tour cancellation policy?
New Orleans Music Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book New Orleans Music Tour on Tripadvisor