Day cruise in mechanized Shikkara boat and country boat(open boat)
• 9.00 a.m. Pick up from Cruise Terminal.Proceed to Vaikom backwater village, a unique backwater destination.
• 10.00 a.m. Arrival at Vaikom Backwater Village. On arrival Cruise Starts in a mechanized Shikkara boat through the Rivers and Vembanad Lake.Watch toddy tapping and fishing. In the middle of the lake collect shells from a natural sand island which is 2 ft. below the water level.
• 12.30 p.m. You will be served exceptional traditional Kerala lunch in a Village House on a Banana leaf.
• 1.30 p.m. Proceed to Handloom Unit.
• 2.00 p.m. Cruise in a country boat(open boat) through narrow canals. Enroute see coir making, mat weaving and spice plantations.
• 3.00 p.m. Transfer to Cruise Terminal with memories for a lifetime.
• 4.00 p.m. Arrival back at Cruise Terminal.
• Pick up and drop off from Cruise Terminal by Air Conditioned Cab/Coach
• Welcome drink ( Tender Coconut) on arrival
• 2 ½ Hours Village Backwater Cruise in Mechanised Shikkara boat
• Traditional Kerala lunch in a village House, Bottled Mineral Water
• One Hour Country boat cruise and visits to Villages
• Assistance of a Local English Speaking guide at the Village
• All entry fees, parking fees and applicable taxes.
• Tips and personal expenses
• Cost of Beverages
Additional Information :
• Above 2 pax special rates will be applicable
• Peak season rates will be applicable from 20th Dec 2018 to 5th Jan 2019
• Approved English/Language guide can be arranged on extra cost
• Vegetarian meal option is available on request .
• For more details Send mail to email@example.com