This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New York Media Boat / Adventure Sightseeing Tours, 225 Liberty St. South East Corner of North Cove Marina at Brookfield Place, New York City, NY 10286
- Guests shall arrive our dock at North Cove Marina 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Our Captains provide a safety briefing before you board the boat.
- Each guest is offered our tactical-weather gear for additional warmth before boarding.
- All tours are narrated in English and must depart right on time.
- The captain stops the boat along the route to point out sites and gives you the opportunity to take great photos.
- New York Media Boat reserves the right to cancel a trip due to unsafe weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances, in which case a full refund will be issued. There is no refund for customers who do not show up for their scheduled departure.
We’ll leave Manhattan and head out on the Hudson River to get spectacular views of downtown and midtown with the Empire State and Chrysler buildings. Going north on the Hudson you'll see, the FDNY Fireboat Station,
Chelsea Piers, the VIP Heliport,
Hudson Yards Project, The
Highline and the Jacob Javits Convention Center before stopping at the
Intrepid Aircraft Carrier and
Cruise Ship Terminal. We then cross over to the New Jersey shoreline and run south for panoramic views of the entire skyline. From
Hoboken we cross back over to Manhattan and stop right in front of the
Financial District and
Freedom Tower. Rounding
Battery Park, we enter the East River where you'll see the helicopters take-off and land, as we cruise past
South Street Seaport, go under the
Brooklyn Bridge and to the
Manhattan Bridge. After taking in the iconic views, we run along the
Brooklyn waterfront, past the Red Hook Container Terminal and around
Governors Island. Crossing the Upper Bay you'll see commercial vessels such as tug boats, oil barges, and the Staten Island Ferry while making our way to the
Statue of Liberty. We stop right outside the security zone so you can get an up-close and unobstructed view of Lady Liberty. Returning to Manhattan, we pass
Ellis Island, and you'll have great views of the entire world-famous
NYC downtown skyline. We hope to welcome you aboard!
At each of our 12 tour stops the captain positions the boat so that every guest can get a perfect photo and will help guests with any photo requests.