This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start at34 St - Penn StationNew York, NY 10001, USASee address & details
- Pass byArlington National CemeteryUnited States Holocaust Memorial MuseumThe National Archives MuseumFord's TheatreUnion StationVietnam Veterans MemorialSmithsonian National Museum of Natural HistorySmithsonian Institution BuildingNational Air and Space MuseumGeorgetownInternational Spy MuseumSmithsonian American Art MuseumMadame Tussauds DC
- You'll end at34 St - Penn StationNew York, NY 10001, USASee address & details
34 St - Penn Station, New York, NY 10001, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Round-trip flight
- 2-course lunch
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Entrance tickets
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Attractions4Us New York City
Not Worth it
This is overpriced for what you receive. You are better off going on the ferry and doing this yourself. The guide w…
It was Awesome! I wanted to see the Statue of Liberty!! It brought tears to my eyes!! My family enjoyed the cruise!
So much for the price! We learned so much. The crowds were not bad at all and everyone had masks on. The 9/11…
BIGGEST SCAM EVER!
BIGGEST SCAM EVER! They sold us a 12pm tour. When we arrived the attendant looked puzzled as they don’t have a 12 …
Rana Riaz S00
Lets have a cruise
Having cruise around the Statue of Liberty in the evening just before the sunset and coming back after sunset was r…
Best Tour of Key NYC Sights!
We had such a great day on this tour, saw well more than we thought we would and learned more than we thought possi…
Boring tour and totally disrespectful of the 9/11 memorial.
I’ve been on this tour before with a different tour group and it was wonderful so I booked it again only trough thi…
Not Like Any Where Else
This was an absolute eerie place to visit. Very quiet and solemn. It was a place to reflect and it takes you back …
New Yorkers are amazing
If you haven't been to New York yet you're missing out a lot on sightseeing, the landmarks are fascinating, the sta…
New York to Boston by Amtrak
Very comfortable even traveli g in coach. Prebooked our train tickets so no need to queue for tickets. Very helpful…
Encompasses Pretty Much Everything
This trip deal is great for those outside of New York, as it includes the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
Not Mum & Da's Usual Bus Sightseeing tour!
This experience is NOT "your dad's Buick"! A "tour of Mid-Town and Times Square (by dark) is not an, "on your left…
The Most Christmas you can pack into 2 hours
If you see one show in New York City while you travel for Christmas it has to be the Radio City Rockettes! This wi…
Book in the real site early
Bought the tickets with these guys via Expedia advertised as tour. But it is not a tour only a guy take you to the …
Book your own if you can!
So, if you plan in advance, you can buy tix straight from the statue cruise line for MUCH cheaper. Our battery park…
- Duration: 16h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Popular: Booked by 927 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,600 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 505 travellers!